10-23-2014, 02:30 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Heads up: if someone claiming to represent Rockstar offers you beta access to the upcoming PC, PlayStation 4, or Xbox One versions of Grand Theft Auto 5, they're trying to scam you. Rockstar has officially stated that it has no plans to offer a public beta test in the weeks leading up to GTA 5's next-gen console debut.

"Please note: There is no pre-release 'beta' test for Grand Theft Auto 5," the developer's statement reads. "If you see ads or solicitations to join a beta program, beware as this is likely some type of online phishing scam."

It's an understandably tempting offer, and scammers are likely hoping that the game's notoriety will cloud player judgment. Stay safe out there, folks. Grand Theft Auto 5 will hit the Xbox One and PS4 on November 18, and a PC release is slated for 2015.

The following 2 users say thank you to TheMightyMoJo for this useful post:

CantSeeMeMoDz, elgolumm
10-23-2014, 04:23 PM #2
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Nice to know. But to anyone asking for one. Why? tears You can play the full game already tears It's basically just the graphics
10-24-2014, 12:55 AM #3
Originally posted by TheMightyMoJo View Post
Heads up: if someone claiming to represent Rockstar offers you beta access to the upcoming PC, PlayStation 4, or Xbox One versions of Grand Theft Auto 5, they're trying to scam you. Rockstar has officially stated that it has no plans to offer a public beta test in the weeks leading up to GTA 5's next-gen console debut.

"Please note: There is no pre-release 'beta' test for Grand Theft Auto 5," the developer's statement reads. "If you see ads or solicitations to join a beta program, beware as this is likely some type of online phishing scam."

It's an understandably tempting offer, and scammers are likely hoping that the game's notoriety will cloud player judgment. Stay safe out there, folks. Grand Theft Auto 5 will hit the Xbox One and PS4 on November 18, and a PC release is slated for 2015.

Thanks you for the heads up! Scamers be everywhere
10-24-2014, 02:05 AM #4
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
Who thinks there will ever be a GTA V beta? Lmfao, Rockstar isn't that crazy to do that
10-24-2014, 02:21 AM #5
Originally posted by Joel View Post
Who thinks there will ever be a GTA V beta? Lmfao, Rockstar isn't that crazy to do that

Yeah i posted it cause i saw a bunch of scams with it on youtube and i thought i would post it so everyone is safe.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo