Post: GTA 5 Heists release delayed to Nov. 18; GTA Online 1.18 expected before Halloween
10-24-2014, 01:36 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

The release of the Grand Theft Auto V Heists is reportedly delayed and will be launched alongside the Xbox One version and PS4 versions of GTA 5. The new consoles version of the game is set for release on Nov. 18. Since the update will come at the same time the new versions will arrive, it is suspected that the Xbox One version and PS4 versions will already include the said update.
It is initially thought that the PS4 version of the game will be released earlier than expected. A leaked product page showed that the PS4 version of the game will be available on Nov. 4, which is weeks earlier than the original release date of the game. Thus, PS4 gamers will get their hands on the game earlier than Xbox players. The alleged pre-order page for the PS4 version of GTA 5 leaked information about the game. It revealed that the game will be 50 GB in install size, which is probably the biggest game for PS4.
Meanwhile, the release of the PC version of the game was stated to be delayed and will be released on Jan. 27, 2015. The delay is due to "a range of major visual and technical upgrades." The delay is for the improvement and development of the game to ensure that the game will be amazing and will work smoothly on all platforms.
Aside from the GTA 5 Heists, waiting fans are also wondering what happened to the GTA Online 1.18 update that will bring two new DLCs. It is expected that the update will arrive on or before Halloween since GTA Online 1.17 Update was unveiled on Oct. 2. According to tipster DomisLive, the upcoming GTA online update will bring only one DLC. However, the DLC releases is predicted to be released two weeks apart from each other like what the game developer did before.

Source:
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by TheMightyMoJo ; 10-24-2014 at 01:39 AM.
10-24-2014, 07:31 AM #2
Draven_XHP
Do a barrel roll!
HAHAHA what did I say!!

And may I also be the 1st to call BS cockstar!!!
10-24-2014, 09:30 AM #3
QuantumDev
Can’t trickshot me!
I personally think that Rockstar did an amazing job creating all of it's games, especially the GTA series, and shouldn't get that much hate because it's having trouble porting heists onto a console that is pretty old and doesn't have the capabilities that the PS4 or Xbox One has.
10-24-2014, 01:04 PM #4
Draven_XHP
Do a barrel roll!
Heists was finished months ago, rockstar held out to get as much as possible out of shark cards and due to money glitches, it got to a point where their marketing team saw fit to use it to boost sales of the next gen games..

I myself made a heist play list that total 45k minimum payout and around 24k rep.. not that hard to do..

And Im still amazed people still think its a completely reprogrammed game for the next gen...
its the same game we are running now only difference is PS3 runs the game at minimum settings..
where as the next gens will run at ultra or max settings..

Any PC gamer could tell you this..
As I said from day 1 the current gen users are the beta testers for the nextgen release..
10-24-2014, 01:12 PM #5
Coca-Cola
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by xQuantumModz View Post
I personally think that Rockstar did an amazing job creating all of it's games, especially the GTA series, and shouldn't get that much hate because it's having trouble porting heists onto a console that is pretty old and doesn't have the capabilities that the PS4 or Xbox One has.

Bullshit, what major difference can animals do ? i mean they removed from the old gens, they took away every possible script / armour, clothing and just used the gta map and added 6 different female and male heads who dont even talk.. besides, they said theyll add new cars and guns on the next gen,,, ffs rockstar youve been adding cars and guns every update... the ps3 can handle animals and the new cars and guns.. possibly not the weather effects and new hd textures but what i mentioned, we all waited for.. the heists have been done ages now and its common sense with all those animations being leaked. dont forget there in competition with call of duty now although that gets released first.
10-24-2014, 08:33 PM #6
QuantumDev
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Cola View Post
Bullshit, what major difference can animals do ? i mean they removed from the old gens, they took away every possible script / armour, clothing and just used the gta map and added 6 different female and male heads who dont even talk.. besides, they said theyll add new cars and guns on the next gen,,, ffs rockstar youve been adding cars and guns every update... the ps3 can handle animals and the new cars and guns.. possibly not the weather effects and new hd textures but what i mentioned, we all waited for.. the heists have been done ages now and its common sense with all those animations being leaked. dont forget there in competition with call of duty now although that gets released first.

If you don't like the game, don't play it. I didn't post to argue. I just gave my opinion.
10-24-2014, 09:13 PM #7
Coca-Cola
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by xQuantumModz View Post
If you don't like the game, don't play it. I didn't post to argue. I just gave my opinion.

Yeah i know lad, i wasnt calling you bullshit, i was just disagreeing

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo