11-01-2014, 04:01 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

11-02-2014, 01:40 PM #2
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
You seriously got that from GameStop? O_o
11-02-2014, 03:01 PM #3
Originally posted by Joel View Post
You seriously got that from GameStop? O_o

You can get them for free just go to gamestop and ask them for them when they take them down. or you can go dumpster diving in there dumpster when they clean out the store and find a ton of cool stuff

I went dumpster diving at my local gamestop and found a ton of games,posters,game stands,standing game characters, and tons of other things,
11-02-2014, 03:56 PM #4
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
Originally posted by TheMightyMoJo View Post
You can get them for free just go to gamestop and ask them for them when they take them down. or you can go dumpster diving in there dumpster when they clean out the store and find a ton of cool stuff

I went dumpster diving at my local gamestop and found a ton of games,posters,game stands,standing game characters, and tons of other things,

Hmm I should start looking behind in best buy / gamestop trashes, they can throw away new iphones and shits lmfao
11-02-2014, 04:04 PM #5
Originally posted by Joel View Post
Hmm I should start looking behind in best buy / gamestop trashes, they can throw away new iphones and shits lmfao

Yeah they throw away a lot of good things and expensive items and when you figure out what days they take out the trash you can stock up on a lot of good and amazing items

Just a small amount of what i found Smile
11-02-2014, 10:03 PM #6
ybnice1234779
Do a barrel roll!
You should send me some lol :P
11-12-2014, 01:01 PM #7
Daim...I like that long one. Would look hella sick in my mancave/gameroom!!
11-12-2014, 07:28 PM #8
i saw tons of videos on people doing this. I am going to try it one of these days. just hope i dont get arrested lmao
11-20-2014, 08:56 AM #9
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Originally posted by TheMightyMoJo View Post
Yeah they throw away a lot of good things and expensive items and when you figure out what days they take out the trash you can stock up on a lot of good and amazing items

Just a small amount of what i found Smile

I really like the top one ... So I can call and ask if they still have em and pick em up?
11-20-2014, 07:29 PM #10
Originally posted by FallenSoldier View Post
I really like the top one ... So I can call and ask if they still have em and pick em up?

Idk never tried calling and asking if i could just have them so idk Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo