Post: GTA V Improvements on PS4, Xbox One and PC Fully Detailed by Rockstar
11-07-2014, 04:46 PM #1
Alt
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Rockstar just released via press release a full list of all the improvements that we can expect in the PS4, Xbox One and PC versions of Gran Theft Auto V and Gran Theft Auto Online.

Grand Theft Auto V
-Seamless integration of new First Person Mode in Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto Online including fully customisable controls, targeting, FOV and more.
-New first-person cockpit views for vehicles, with fully re-modeled interiors, including working speedometers, gas dials, radio and instrument panel lighting.
-Increased resolution at 1080p at 30fps, 4K compatible for PC.
-More than double the draw distance.
-New depth of field effects.
-High resolution textures.
-Over 150 new songs plus new DJ mixes and talk radio.
-Dynamically adaptive depth of field.
-Increased particle effects quality and number of particle effects rendered on-screen at once.
-Improved wind dynamics for clothing, flags, foliage, trees and more.
-More realistic fluid dynamics.
-Improved weather effects.
-Improved damage effects.
-Volumetric light pollution.
-3x number of light sources from 360/PS3.
-Vehicles from GTA Online Updates now form part of the ambient vehicle population for increased vehicle diversity across the entire world.
-Vehicles and weapons from all 11 free GTA Online updates are available in Story Mode from day one.
-New land and sea animals.
-Animals in the world now have soft fur.

Grand Theft Auto Online
-Increased player count to 30 players with an additional 2 spectators.
-Completely overhauled character creator to allow players a greater range of customisation.
-Over 120 new props added to the Creator tools for players to use in creating their own content.
-Doubled the amount of props allowed in created matches.

That’s what you call evolution. I’m sure I’m not the only one quite intrigued by the idea of what Rockstar would be able to accomplish on a game fully developed for the new generation. Of course, considering their development cycles, we’ll have to be content with this for quite a while.
11-08-2014, 02:36 AM #2
Hadenkin
< ^ > < ^ >
This is going to be huge. Can't wait 11 more days.
11-09-2014, 04:31 AM #3
Modus
¯\_(ツWinky Winky_/¯
Is Online going to be available day one?
11-09-2014, 06:02 PM #4
Can't wait for it 😀
11-09-2014, 06:40 PM #5
Blarg, this line: "-Increased resolution at 1080p at 30fps, 4K compatible for PC." makes me worried. I hope this does not mean there is a cap at 30fps for the PC version.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo