11-10-2014, 04:35 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); this file contains a 100% complete GTA V gamesave that can be used to skip the prologue on new accounts, ive found this very useful and i hope you do too.
just copy the ps3 file into the root of your usb. and plug it into the ps3, then go to save data utility and hit triangle, select your usb device find the gta save and copy it. DONE!
Download
You must login or register to view this content.

Virus scan

HAPPY MODDINGEnzo
Last edited by RM|T~DEVhAx0r ; 12-01-2014 at 08:52 PM.
11-12-2014, 02:33 AM #2
Slave of the sky.
Originally posted by WastelandMT View Post
this file contains a 100% complete GTA V gamesave that can be used to skip the prologue on new accounts, ive found this very useful and i hope you do too.
just copy the ps3 file into the root of your usb. and plug it into the ps3, then go to save data utility and hit triangle, select your usb device find the gta save and copy it. DONE!
Download

Virus scan

not needed because it is not a .exe file.
HAPPY MODDINGEnzo

Well that saves time but what about having to play through the first few online missions to unlock houses, etc and having to do a race to make stats stick.. I don't know how people mod GTA accounts so ridiculously fast lol
11-12-2014, 04:08 AM #3
Originally posted by 192.168.1.1 View Post
Well that saves time but what about having to play through the first few online missions to unlock houses, etc and having to do a race to make stats stick.. I don't know how people mod GTA accounts so ridiculously fast lol

usually the accounts given are passed that, i haven't found a way to bypass that lol
11-18-2014, 09:28 AM #4
Originally posted by 192.168.1.1 View Post

mod the rank during the cut scene back out after its done, hop back in no missions ez pz
11-18-2014, 05:28 PM #5
edox212
Save Point
Thx =D

Ps VIRUSSCAN: You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo