11-21-2014, 07:33 AM #1
llBeastModell
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); HOUSTON --
Armed robbers targeted a group of gamers who were waiting for a new video game release at a GameStop in northwest Harris County.

Around 9:30 p.m. Monday night, three men wearing hoodies and masks walked into the GameStop off FM 1960 at Veterans Memorial and held the employees and customers at gunpoint.

The suspects used a Taser on one customer before robbing everyone of their money and cell phones. The crooks also took cash from the store's register.

The clerk managed to place a tracking device in the bag with the cash, but deputies found the device a short time later on Wonderlich and FM 1960 where the suspects had thrown the it out of the window.

The customer who was Tased was not taken to the hospital. No one else got hurt.

Deputies are still searching for the three armed robbers.

Link: You must login or register to view this content.
11-21-2014, 12:33 PM #2
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
lol what a bunch of ******s right there, its sad to see people do that.
11-21-2014, 06:15 PM #3
what the heck is this society coming to? Geesh this is why I don't even attempt to go to midnight releases anymore.
11-21-2014, 06:42 PM #4
Gta vs real Life
11-21-2014, 09:36 PM #5
probably franklin and his crew.

The following user thanked Smexeh for this useful post:

IronMan?
11-21-2014, 11:12 PM #6
htown281
Bounty hunter
Lmaoo
12-10-2014, 07:08 PM #7
Richtofen
Ze Doctor
they probably took advantage of the assumption that all gamers are scrawny geeks. I tend to carry my grandfather's Kabar in my jacket when out in public for things like this, so if i were involved, someone would've gotten gutted, or at least had one of their arms seriously sliced up.

The following user thanked Richtofen for this useful post:

ModaTron
12-11-2014, 04:46 PM #8
JimmysModz-
Can’t trickshot me!
The GTA is realShiver
12-17-2014, 02:27 AM #9
Originally posted by Richtofen View Post
they probably took advantage of the assumption that all gamers are scrawny geeks. I tend to carry my grandfather's Kabar in my jacket when out in public for things like this, so if i were involved, someone would've gotten gutted, or at least had one of their arms seriously sliced up.

This is golden. Absolute gold. (Not meaning comedy) :|
12-17-2014, 01:02 PM #10
Warren-p-
I defeated!
Originally posted by llBeastModell View Post
HOUSTON --
Armed robbers targeted a group of gamers who were waiting for a new video game release at a GameStop in northwest Harris County.

Around 9:30 p.m. Monday night, three men wearing hoodies and masks walked into the GameStop off FM 1960 at Veterans Memorial and held the employees and customers at gunpoint.

The suspects used a Taser on one customer before robbing everyone of their money and cell phones. The crooks also took cash from the store's register.

The clerk managed to place a tracking device in the bag with the cash, but deputies found the device a short time later on Wonderlich and FM 1960 where the suspects had thrown the it out of the window.

The customer who was Tased was not taken to the hospital. No one else got hurt.

Deputies are still searching for the three armed robbers.

Link: You must login or register to view this content.

This happens everywhere happen to people in ireland

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo