11-26-2014, 11:45 PM #1
ELWmode
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The best way I have found to make quick easy cash is to go into an INVITE ONLY session and to hang around wait for ARMED TRUCKS and SIMOENS VEHICLES to appear, this means you can get them and get around £10,000-£20,000 each time without any competition from anyone else in the lobby because they aren't there. Another way to get money but less effectively is to get a BULLETPROOF FIB Vehicle and to have one person driving and another in the back, by backing up to the stores and blocking the doors with the vehicle then the person can get in and out easily without being shot at.
Examples of this will be posted on my channel in the near future (
first GTA video if you are interested). If you want any other tips and trick just reply and I will answer if you need any help.
11-26-2014, 11:59 PM #2
ELWmode
Save Point
Plus if anyone wants to hang with me on GTA Online Xbox One then I will if you leave me your gamer tag.
11-27-2014, 03:28 AM #3
P$ycho
Banned
Originally posted by ELWmode View Post
The best way I have found to make quick easy cash is to go into an INVITE ONLY session and to hang around wait for ARMED TRUCKS and SIMOENS VEHICLES to appear, this means you can get them and get around £10,000-£20,000 each time without any competition from anyone else in the lobby because they aren't there. Another way to get money but less effectively is to get a BULLETPROOF FIB Vehicle and to have one person driving and another in the back, by backing up to the stores and blocking the doors with the vehicle then the person can get in and out easily without being shot at.
Examples of this will be posted on my channel in the near future (
first GTA video if you are interested). If you want any other tips and trick just reply and I will answer if you need any help.

Rockstar has made it almost impossible to make a lot of money on GTAV! Heist will never come out and R* just wants people to buy sharkcards......I stop playing this game a long time ago!!
11-27-2014, 01:47 PM #4
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
idk if this was patched but there was a glitch where you make millions of dollars completing some challenges on a racing game or something. never done it before, but it's on typicalgamer's youtube channel.
12-01-2014, 01:30 AM #5
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
Originally posted by EYE
Easier way is this cool tool's we have called Rtm tools :fah:

easier way to get banned lol
12-02-2014, 07:32 AM #6
renex3
Do a barrel roll!
Do missions.. 10 min 20k
12-02-2014, 02:30 PM #7
Elk
Lithium.
Originally posted by Joel View Post
easier way to get banned lol

i believe if you just get someone with mods to drop you money, you wont get banned. so just go on old-gen, unlink rockstar social club acc and then get around 19 mill and you should be good, i guess :p
12-24-2014, 03:22 PM #8
thx thx
01-09-2015, 01:24 AM #9
annoy the guy gay for satan to mod it for you hes pro at this. he can give you billions of money dollars. and he can tell you to fuck off

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo