Post: GTA 5 Christmas Gifts Extended Due to PSN and Xbox Live Outage
12-28-2014, 10:46 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Rockstar Games is extending Grand Theft Auto V's Christmas update because of the recent PlayStation Network and Xbox Live service issues, the developer has announced.

"Due to issues with PSN & XBL connectivity, we're extending the GTA Online Festive Surprise Christmas Day inventory gifts for the time being," Rockstar said via its official Twitter account. The developer didn't say until when its extending the holiday-themed update, so its safe to assume it'll be available until further notice.

Sony's PlayStation Network and Microsoft's Xbox Live were down starting on Christmas Eve, due to an apparent denial-of-service (DDoS) attack by the same group that claimed responsibility for grounding Sony Online Entertainment President John Smedley's flight back in August and other DDoS attacks.

The following user thanked TheMightyMoJo for this useful post:

Chaos
12-29-2014, 04:06 AM #2
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
Well I hope to keep getting them special crates Cool Man (aka Tustin)
12-29-2014, 04:30 AM #3
Originally posted by Joel View Post
Well I hope to keep getting them special crates Cool Man (aka Tustin)

I agree that would be awesome or some free money would be nice too Smile
12-29-2014, 05:07 PM #4
DoN-WaKiTa
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by TheMightyMoJo View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

Rockstar Games is extending Grand Theft Auto V's Christmas update because of the recent PlayStation Network and Xbox Live service issues, the developer has announced.

"Due to issues with PSN & XBL connectivity, we're extending the GTA Online Festive Surprise Christmas Day inventory gifts for the time being," Rockstar said via its official Twitter account. The developer didn't say until when its extending the holiday-themed update, so its safe to assume it'll be available until further notice.

Sony's PlayStation Network and Microsoft's Xbox Live were down starting on Christmas Eve, due to an apparent denial-of-service (DDoS) attack by the same group that claimed responsibility for grounding Sony Online Entertainment President John Smedley's flight back in August and other DDoS attacks.

this is only to make sure that everybody has the chance to collect the christmasgift from R*. they said crates are gonna drope till early january even before holidays begon. Winky Winky
12-30-2014, 10:43 AM #5
What Christmas gift is that?
Originally posted by WaKiTa View Post
this is only to make sure that everybody has the chance to collect the christmasgift from R*. they said crates are gonna drope till early january even before holidays begon. Winky Winky
12-30-2014, 06:01 PM #6
DoN-WaKiTa
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by emski022 View Post
What Christmas gift is that?

12-30-2014, 07:05 PM #7
Oh, I got bored of that. They should have given more.
Originally posted by WaKiTa View Post
12-31-2014, 01:05 AM #8
DoN-WaKiTa
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by emski022 View Post
Oh, I got bored of that. They should have given more.

Cant agree more!!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo