Post: Double GTA$ & Double RP Featured Playlists in GTA Online this Weekend
01-02-2015, 11:06 PM #1
Alt
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Featured Playlists are a new feature recently added to GTA Online allowing players on all consoles to launch directly into a Rockstar Created Featured Playlist of GTA Online action with just one button press. We'll be regularly rotating this Playlist to give you a varied lineup of fun Jobs to get your teeth into. Just look for the Featured Playlist button on the GTAV launch screens, or if you're on PS4 you can also launch directly from the PS4 home menu using the Live Tiles feature.

And as an extra bonus this weekend (Friday, Jan 2nd through Monday, Jan 5th), we'll be running Featured Playlists with Double GTA$ and Double RP rewards to help you move up in the world. Each Playlist will contain a Race, Deathmatch, Capture and a Last Team Standing Job to give you a four-course menu of GTA Online game modes. Additionally, we've carefully curated these Playlists so that the Races are for Sports or Muscle car classes to help you take advantage of the four new vehicles released with the GTA Online Festive Surprise: Slam Van, Hot Rod Christmas Ratloader, and the Massacro and Jester Race liveries. Players on Xbox One and PS4 will have access to four up-to-30 player Jobs in each Playlist. Read on for info about the Jobs in the special Double GTA$ & Double RP Featured Playlists.

You must login or register to view this content.

You can read more here - You must login or register to view this content.
01-03-2015, 01:24 PM #2
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
Double RP :fyea:

#Roadto200level
01-04-2015, 08:00 AM #3
Nknights23
Original Gamer
I am not seeing this featured playlist on X-Box 360, have they already stopped support for the older consoles? :/ if i didn't love my honda so much i would get the xbox one
01-04-2015, 09:11 AM #4
XIUD
Banned
to bad i dont play l3git :\

The following user thanked XIUD for this useful post:

cRaCk_

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo