01-31-2015, 03:38 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Rockstar has now put in an anti cheat system so if you have earned a lot of money in a little amount of time and when you sign out of GTA Online and go on after a certain amount of hours a Maze Bank message pops up saying something a long the lines of some incorrect amount of money has been transferred and they then minus some money away.

The bypass for this would be to either use the money when you get it.

The second way would be to start a mission (including deathmatches, races and etc) and drop some money in there and collect so the game gets tricked into thinking that the money was earned in the mission.
(This has worked for me, I tried this as soon as the Maze Bank message popped up and I have still got the money. I tried this roughly 8 hour before I posted this thread.)

A method which I have not tried but can possibly work is if you have two characters then bank your money and go to the other character then withdraw some money on that character so if the money does get removed from the bank at least some money would be on the other character.
Last edited by PR3ST1G1OUSGAMA ; 02-01-2015 at 09:00 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to PR3ST1G1OUSGAMA for this useful post:

dawoodk786, E|MT, emmanuelcox999, recycling.exe
01-31-2015, 10:23 PM #2
Code
Banned
I had 78 million, logged on and I got the message, restarted ps3 and my money was back, I've been playing for 2 days and it hasn't got wiped yet :P
01-31-2015, 10:41 PM #3
Cee-Caw
Error… Cat invasion!
Good to know :-) :-)

Thx
02-01-2015, 02:47 AM #4
Eddie-Lucas
< ^ > < ^ >
seen the message but didn't lose a dime.... r* fails 99.99999% of the time... only thing they did right was let us have the game,
02-01-2015, 04:12 AM #5
Last time I checked, even people that didn't get mods got their legit money taken away. There is nothing announced by R* about this, and no hard proof that this is an actual anti cheater system. Based on all the reports, its some sort of glitch. Close the thread

The following 2 users say thank you to AdnanM801 for this useful post:

KryptusModsJB, ScarfaceBOTZ
02-02-2015, 12:15 AM #6
Thank Mister
02-02-2015, 09:42 AM #7
SWAT CLAN
Bounty hunter
every step rockstar makes they screw there game up even more i cant stop laughing at every update released even on ps4 there screwing stuff up its like they have a bunch of 3 year olds patching stuff in the game alcatraz puts better security on tools then rockstar did on there game its so funny
02-02-2015, 11:54 AM #8
KAYLEB_HD
Vault dweller
Originally posted by PR3ST1G1OUSGAMA View Post
Rockstar has now put in an anti cheat system so if you have earned a lot of money in a little amount of time and when you sign out of GTA Online and go on after a certain amount of hours a Maze Bank message pops up saying something a long the lines of some incorrect amount of money has been transferred and they then minus some money away.

The bypass for this would be to either use the money when you get it.

The second way would be to start a mission (including deathmatches, races and etc) and drop some money in there and collect so the game gets tricked into thinking that the money was earned in the mission.
(This has worked for me, I tried this as soon as the Maze Bank message popped up and I have still got the money. I tried this roughly 8 hour before I posted this thread.)

A method which I have not tried but can possibly work is if you have two characters then bank your money and go to the other character then withdraw some money on that character so if the money does get removed from the bank at least some money would be on the other character.

i had this message but didn't lose much LOL

The following user thanked KAYLEB_HD for this useful post:

X-UNDEAD_NINJA2
02-02-2015, 12:23 PM #9
ILuVGamin
Bounty hunter
Or just keep it in your wallet. Do not put it in the bank.
02-03-2015, 08:30 AM #10
Originally posted by ILuVGamin View Post
Or just keep it in your wallet. Do not put it in the bank.

i always keep the modded money in wallet, and still they took 25 out of 50 mill from my bank.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo