02-19-2015, 10:38 AM #1
vse7en
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Wanna know what grinds my gears? *Peter Griffin voice*

When you're in a lobby and there's that 1 modder who sucks up to the 1 girl in the lobby (possibly more but there's usually only 1 or 2 girls in a session rofl)

Quite frankly and personally speaking; it's pretty annoying especially when the girl runs to the modder for help. This girl next to a modder tried blowing up my car, im in god mode so obviously that won't do anything. Now I put sticky bombs on her car, as she did to mine, I didn't blow it up, I'm just driving around the car; 7 seconds later I get a message saying I got vote kicked out the session. I sent the kid a message calling him out but obviously I don't get message back.

Has anyone else encountered a situation like this where a modder is kissing up to a girl in the lobby?
02-20-2015, 02:28 AM #11
Wtf!!!
02-20-2015, 02:52 AM #12
Aussiesmurf
Do a barrel roll!
There is a female modder i know of on PS3 her name is Wicca81 she is the crew leader of Sucker Punch (SP01), 100% chick and no guys try sucking up to her. They all try giving her shit. She is sick of the crap she cops on GTA, Pretty much every guy she comes across tries to be a hard ass to her. In the end she laughs at them.
02-20-2015, 03:44 AM #13
Dragen223
Save Point
You Mad Bro??? Winky Winky

The following 2 users say thank you to Dragen223 for this useful post:

@Gary, JAKE_1496
02-20-2015, 03:46 AM #14
Naruto
Dark Knight
The question is.....why the fuck do guys create girl avatars? Seriously.

The following user thanked Naruto for this useful post:

zKillShxt
02-20-2015, 03:46 AM #15
JAKE_1496
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Dragen223 View Post
You Mad Bro??? Winky Winky

Hahaha well said Happy
02-20-2015, 03:48 AM #16
JAKE_1496
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Naruto View Post
The question is.....why the fuck do guys create girl avatars? Seriously.

Because we are allowed to first of all and second of all they are better looking would you like to stair at a mans ass? Exactly my point exact Winky Winky

The following user thanked JAKE_1496 for this useful post:

Aussiesmurf
02-20-2015, 03:51 AM #17
beastinRAPPER
< ^ > < ^ >
**Remove this post**
02-20-2015, 03:55 AM #18
Naruto
Dark Knight
Originally posted by 1496 View Post
Because we are allowed to first of all and second of all they are better looking would you like to stair at a mans ass? Exactly my point exact Winky Winky

Well, I just find it fucking creepy and perverted, and that's coming from a straight guy. And why act like a pervert and choose to create a female avatar just for the ass? Both gender characters come out with the same level and stats and weapons. Sorry for saying this out of frustration, but that's one of the main reasons I stopped playing GTA Online for a bit, because of all the fucking perverts hiding behind a female avatar.

The following 2 users say thank you to Naruto for this useful post:

Moreuseinatool, zKillShxt
02-20-2015, 04:03 AM #19
JAKE_1496
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Naruto View Post
Well, I just find it fucking creepy and perverted, and that's coming from a straight guy. And why act like a pervert and choose to create a female avatar just for the ass? Both gender characters come out with the same level and stats and weapons. Sorry for saying this out of frustration, but that's one of the main reasons I stopped playing GTA Online for a bit, because of all the fucking perverts hiding behind a female avatar.

I'm not a perv i use the girl character because she moves faster and she is actually useful for that reason Smile

The following 2 users say thank you to JAKE_1496 for this useful post:

djattic, Moreuseinatool

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo