02-19-2015, 10:38 AM #1
vse7en
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Wanna know what grinds my gears? *Peter Griffin voice*

When you're in a lobby and there's that 1 modder who sucks up to the 1 girl in the lobby (possibly more but there's usually only 1 or 2 girls in a session rofl)

Quite frankly and personally speaking; it's pretty annoying especially when the girl runs to the modder for help. This girl next to a modder tried blowing up my car, im in god mode so obviously that won't do anything. Now I put sticky bombs on her car, as she did to mine, I didn't blow it up, I'm just driving around the car; 7 seconds later I get a message saying I got vote kicked out the session. I sent the kid a message calling him out but obviously I don't get message back.

Has anyone else encountered a situation like this where a modder is kissing up to a girl in the lobby?
02-27-2015, 04:07 PM #47
if this every happens to you simply LEAVE THE SESSION,i hate when ppl sit in a session and b*tch n complain when something happens,they act like they cant find a new session,they would rather sit around and yell at the top or their lungs,or the classic" IM CALLING ROCK*".... it is extremely annoying
02-27-2015, 06:07 PM #48
Ic3Cr34m
Little One
I love how he changed the title to '(some, not all of them)' LOL.
02-28-2015, 10:11 PM #49
hahahaahahahaha
03-03-2015, 08:28 PM #50
LOL ps home is the fakest shit its a place Where people go to try to talk girls but their all Boys.
03-03-2015, 08:44 PM #51
vse7en
Little One
Originally posted by paysformod2015 View Post
if this every happens to you simply LEAVE THE SESSION,i hate when ppl sit in a session and b*tch n complain when something happens,they act like they cant find a new session,they would rather sit around and yell at the top or their lungs,or the classic" IM CALLING ROCK*".... it is extremely annoying

No 1 is complaining home boy, I simply noticed the often occurrence of a modder sucking up to a girl or a player that happens to appear like one during a session and decided to discuss about it.
03-07-2015, 08:58 AM #52
Jgood
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by paysformod2015 View Post

Hmm. I believe this is how our relationship started. lmfao. A modder was messing you up cause you were running your mouth like a little girl crying. lmao!!! You then wrote mY name all over the place and OCD'd over it telling me all the things you were going to do. Now you have fake accounts made trying to be me. lmao. NICE ADVICE YOU GAVE. PERHAPS YOU SHOULD LISTEN.

The following user thanked Jgood for this useful post:

God
03-07-2015, 12:41 PM #53
99.9% of the girls I meet on gtav are a guy Tustin
03-07-2015, 01:21 PM #54
God
Banned
Originally posted by Jgood View Post
Hmm. I believe this is how our relationship started. lmfao. A modder was messing you up cause you were running your mouth like a little girl crying. lmao!!! You then wrote mY name all over the place and OCD'd over it telling me all the things you were going to do. Now you have fake accounts made trying to be me. lmao. NICE ADVICE YOU GAVE. PERHAPS YOU SHOULD LISTEN.

Jgood I had exactly the same problem with this guy lolol, added him for a money lobby and he begged me to keep him on my list, he seemed pretty cool at 1st so I thought why not, couple a days went by and i was in a lobby with a couple of my modder friends and he joins and starts running his mouth of to them, so you can imagine their reaction, and because I said I was taking nothing to do with it he hits out with 'I've been recording you for days, and I'm sending it to R* now, enjoy the ban bitch' or something along those lines, lmao what a douche, PaysForMods2015 it's is people like you that put modders off doing free money lobby's, and therefor your going to ruin it for the rest of the community.

Plz just leave ?
03-07-2015, 02:00 PM #55
Originally posted by tashaa
99.9% of the girls I meet on gtav are a guy Tustin

Im just a dick to everyone<3 especially tashaa

The following user thanked RM|T~DEVhAx0r for this useful post:

GTA5OP

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo