02-19-2015, 10:38 AM #1
vse7en
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Wanna know what grinds my gears? *Peter Griffin voice*

When you're in a lobby and there's that 1 modder who sucks up to the 1 girl in the lobby (possibly more but there's usually only 1 or 2 girls in a session rofl)

Quite frankly and personally speaking; it's pretty annoying especially when the girl runs to the modder for help. This girl next to a modder tried blowing up my car, im in god mode so obviously that won't do anything. Now I put sticky bombs on her car, as she did to mine, I didn't blow it up, I'm just driving around the car; 7 seconds later I get a message saying I got vote kicked out the session. I sent the kid a message calling him out but obviously I don't get message back.

Has anyone else encountered a situation like this where a modder is kissing up to a girl in the lobby?
02-19-2015, 01:31 PM #2
LiveMChief
NextGenUpdate Elite
That modder wants the nudes bro.

The following user thanked LiveMChief for this useful post:

NateMoD
02-19-2015, 01:35 PM #3
Alt
Banned
I'm a girl on GTA V (don't know why, just am Sal) and I get people following me and messaging me.

You get that in most games though. I have a few girl friends who play on console and the about of abuse they get it unreal!

The following user thanked Alt for this useful post:

Ace Hood
02-19-2015, 01:40 PM #4
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
Lol you really think they are girls? Most of them are guys behind the screen LOL. This is PS Home v2

The following 4 users say thank you to Joel for this useful post:

Ariel R., htown832, Silent Assassin, TheyCallMeFox
02-19-2015, 01:50 PM #5
Originally posted by Joel View Post
Lol you really think they are girls? Most of them are guys behind the screen LOL. This is PS Home v2

Loved the reference. Thumbs up sir. Happy
02-19-2015, 03:11 PM #6
dvang82
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Joel View Post

100% agree...ps home was like that...good times!
02-19-2015, 03:54 PM #7
Originally posted by dvang82 View Post
100% agree...ps home was like that...good times!

Indeed they were. Unfortunatly it's dead now , the community became way too toxic and Sony wasn't probably make enough of a profit to keep it online.
02-19-2015, 08:46 PM #8
LiveMChief
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by TheyCallMeFox View Post
Indeed they were. Unfortunatly it's dead now , the community became way too toxic and Sony wasn't probably make enough of a profit to keep it online.

I know it may be weird but I used to just walk around in that game and watch people talk, I would juts go near people, stop and watch them because it was ALWAYS so fun and entertaining to see what they talked about.
02-20-2015, 01:26 AM #9
vse7en
Little One
Originally posted by LiveMChief View Post
I know it may be weird but I used to just walk around in that game and watch people talk, I would juts go near people, stop and watch them because it was ALWAYS so fun and entertaining to see what they talked about.

Damn, i missed out on ps home then :( . I used to play it when i was bored but i was forever alone and like 14 years old so i didnt even know what to do in that game rofl
02-20-2015, 01:29 AM #10
norge1
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by vse7en View Post
Wanna know what grinds my gears? *Peter Griffin voice*

When you're in a lobby and there's that 1 modder who sucks up to the 1 girl in the lobby (possibly more but there's usually only 1 or 2 girls in a session rofl)

Quite frankly and personally speaking; it's pretty annoying especially when the girl runs to the modder for help. This girl next to a modder tried blowing up my car, im in god mode so obviously that won't do anything. Now I put sticky bombs on her car, as she did to mine, I didn't blow it up, I'm just driving around the car; 7 seconds later I get a message saying I got vote kicked out the session. I sent the kid a message calling him out but obviously I don't get message back.

Has anyone else encountered a situation like this where a modder is kissing up to a girl in the lobby?

yea we all hate when we have confrontations like this.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo