03-24-2015, 11:47 PM #1
invace
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); What do you think the game would be like if in the beginning, in north Yankton, you beat the train. ?

The following user thanked invace for this useful post:

Dan Dactyl
03-25-2015, 12:01 AM #2
MartinModding
You talkin to me?
They would stick to the plan

The following user thanked MartinModding for this useful post:

MonkeyFunky
03-25-2015, 12:14 AM #3
zKillShxt
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Fluffy
What do you think the game would be like if in the beginning, in north Yankton, you beat the train. ?

Well then we wouldn't have GTA V we all grown to love today. I believe the story would have taken place in North Yankton instead of San Andreas and instead of Franklin as one of the main characters Brad will end up as Franklin's replacement. Im curious of what Rockstar is planning for Story DLC now that heists are now out of the way. I hope they go back to North Yankton and tell the story of what happen be for the prologue and make Brad a replacement for Franklin's charcter slot. And hopefully add a Grove Street take over which replaces Michael's Character slot for Lamar since Michael wasnt with Franklin on most of the Gang Missions.

The following user thanked zKillShxt for this useful post:

John
03-25-2015, 02:06 AM #4
Sen
:usa: :usa:
Originally posted by Roxas72 View Post
Well then we wouldn't have GTA V we all grown to love today. I believe the story would have taken place in North Yankton instead of San Andreas and instead of Franklin as one of the main characters Brad will end up as Franklin's replacement. Im curious of what Rockstar is planning for Story DLC now that heists are now out of the way. I hope they go back to North Yankton and tell the story of what happen be for the prologue and make Brad a replacement for Franklin's charcter slot. And hopefully add a Grove Street take over which replaces Michael's Character slot for Lamar since Michael wasnt with Franklin on most of the Gang Missions.

u hv some big dreams buddy

The following 2 users say thank you to Sen for this useful post:

xNITEMAREx, zKillShxt
03-25-2015, 03:44 AM #5
zKillShxt
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Chance. View Post
u hv some big dreams buddy

I know but I wished that or something similar would happen. I can't wait till story DLC. Tbh gta online is starting to get boring and I beat story mode 3 times.
03-25-2015, 09:07 AM #6
Sen
:usa: :usa:
Originally posted by Roxas72 View Post
I know but I wished that or something similar would happen. I can't wait till story DLC. Tbh gta online is starting to get boring and I beat story mode 3 times.

yes you are right, both is pretty boring... but online is still fun sometimes :troll:
03-25-2015, 10:52 AM #7
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
What happens if you get ON the train with your friends?
03-27-2015, 12:20 AM #8
JB
[i]Remember, no Russian.[/i]
What do you think the game would be like if in the beginning, in north Yankton, you beat the train. ?

Note - Michael is the driver. The intention was always to have Trevor and Brad killed or incarcerated so that Michael could leave his criminal life behind. However, Norton (who is sniping) killed Brad by mistake when he moved in front of Trevor, who promptly moved into cover. Michael was then shot (however he was wearing a bulletproof vest), and Trevor managed to escape.

The point made is, that as Michael is the driver, he was always supposed to not make it across the tracks, in order for the car to be totaled so they walk right into the FIB ambush. Michael even states to "stick to the fucking plan", to ensure the ambush worked. The woman whom Trevor attempts to take hostage also has no idea of any chopper nearby, hinting that the helicopter was never there. Check out the prologue if you don't believe me, and notice how Brad bleeds out yet Michael doesn't. There's also no wound, yet Brad does have a wound, and also bleeds out. Winky Winky

Last edited by JB ; 03-27-2015 at 12:31 AM.

The following user thanked JB for this useful post:

Dan Dactyl
03-27-2015, 12:43 AM #9
Dan Dactyl
One Among The Fence

Michael would prolly put it in reverse and still fuk up the back end of that gem he was driving.

The following user thanked Dan Dactyl for this useful post:

invace
03-27-2015, 01:55 AM #10
invace
Banned
Originally posted by Dan
Michael would prolly put it in reverse and still fuk up the back end of that gem he was driving.

This made my day! Lol

The following user thanked invace for this useful post:

Dan Dactyl

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo