03-30-2015, 03:43 PM #1
Force
Shadow
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); GTA V PC is set to drop on April 14th. I personally can't wait, but I'm expecting the worst: it gets delayed again. It'll be so much fun. I really hope to see all of you playing along side me! Go ahead and add my You must login or register to view this content. account so we can all play together!

Feel free and submit your steam account and I'll add you too!

The following user thanked Force for this useful post:

samet2013
03-30-2015, 04:10 PM #2
Originally posted by Force View Post
GTA V PC is set to drop on April 14th. I personally can't wait, but I'm expecting the worst: it gets delayed again. It'll be so much fun. I really hope to see all of you playing along side me! Go ahead and add my You must login or register to view this content. account so we can all play together!

Anime <3 <3

The following user thanked samet2013 for this useful post:

Miyata
03-30-2015, 04:17 PM #3
Alt
Banned
Bet it will be pushed back Cool Troll Sir Gabe

The following 3 users say thank you to Alt for this useful post:

_Exquisite_, Force, Kryptus
03-30-2015, 04:24 PM #4
ian_
Hurah!
GTA V PC is set to drop on April 14th. I personally can't wait, but I'm expecting the worst: it gets delayed again. It'll be so much fun. I really hope to see all of you playing along side me! Go ahead and add my You must login or register to view this content. account so we can all play together!

im gonna wait because im willing to bet its gonna be in same state gtaiv gtav / heists was on release plus wanna wait and see what mod support like rember tho 1 r*ban u have to rebuy game
03-30-2015, 05:04 PM #5
Force
Shadow
Originally posted by ian
im gonna wait because im willing to bet its gonna be in same state gtaiv gtav / heists was on release plus wanna wait and see what mod support like rember tho 1 r*ban u have to rebuy game

Dude, it's PC. Don't mod your rank and money. That's makes you gay xD
03-30-2015, 05:06 PM #6
Force
Shadow
Originally posted by Ayrton
Bet it will be pushed back Cool Troll Sir Gabe

I'd cry
03-30-2015, 05:14 PM #7
I have to say I cant wait for GTA V PC either. Not having to play it on my PS3 will be bliss as I hate playing it since the bugs are endless. Even if online will be mess for the first few days I don't care as it's expected and I will want to replay single player anyway so I don't mind. I just want to play it xD

The following user thanked Silent Assassin for this useful post:

Force
03-30-2015, 05:16 PM #8

Thats what they said a year ago-.-:lol:
03-30-2015, 05:26 PM #9
Force
Shadow
Originally posted by toni1 View Post
Thats what they said a year ago-.-:lol:

What did they say a year ago?
03-30-2015, 05:28 PM #10
yahyaPRO
Pokemon Trainer
Steam : yahyaPRO

GTA V on pc will not be hacking cuz gta v have the DRM protction !

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo