05-08-2015, 01:54 PM #1
allant
Error… Cat invasion!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I got some bad news for most people good news for others
rockstar have put a strike on glitching and modding videos on youtube
meaning if u post glitching/modding videos they can take action against you and delete the video or your channel

it only took them nearly 2 years how long before call of duty do the same ??

I honestly don't know for fact but from what I know only people who used (ACTUAL GAMEPLAY) while showing how to exploit the game got a (COPYRIGHT STRIKE)

I think its mainly glitches because I still see lots of new modding videos being posted and I don't think any have been removed
Last edited by allant ; 05-29-2015 at 02:17 PM.

The following user groaned allant for this awful post:

P$ycho
05-19-2015, 07:48 PM #11
Originally posted by Silent
I didn't watch him but he was some glitching channel with 450k subs and he got his channel shut down

Lol owch...
05-20-2015, 08:45 PM #12
jackjcw
Bounty hunter
Oh well
05-21-2015, 07:05 PM #13
Oklahoma
Are you high?
If you get your video removed, you can easily claim "Free speech" Rockstar can't "force" it.
05-21-2015, 08:36 PM #14
Chris
Former Staff
Honestly, it's a bit too late for them to try and enforce this. Give it about a month and videos will be getting posted again, if they're not already.
05-22-2015, 03:07 PM #15
allant
Error… Cat invasion!
there are ways to get around this were rock* cant do nothing simply
claim copyright protection in the description and do not ( use actual gameplay ) use graphics or pictures
or the other option is go and post on dailymotion

rock* cant do jack sh*t
05-24-2015, 03:36 AM #16
Faloof
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by allant View Post
I got some bad news for most people good news for others
rockstar have put a strike on glitching and modding videos on youtube
meaning if u post glitching/modding videos they can take action against you and delete the video or your channel

it only took them nearly 2 years how long before call of duty do the same ??

does that include people against modding? like recording a modder to report them?
05-26-2015, 02:51 AM #17
Ikue
Grunt
Sernadoe had his channel removed due to copyright strikes.

Not for posting glitches.... Lol....

People are just reporting that it was for glitches for views. Just another example of Le click bait.
05-26-2015, 04:46 PM #18
-Luke
Former Staff
Originally posted by Faloof View Post
does that include people against modding? like recording a modder to report them?

Posting videos about modders is pointless most of the time. It wont get them banned because the people that ban modders don't go on YouTube all day and just look at stuff like that. Takes too long.
05-26-2015, 05:45 PM #19
Originally posted by Ikuesy View Post
Sernadoe had his channel removed due to copyright strikes.

Not for posting glitches.... Lol....

People are just reporting that it was for glitches for views. Just another example of Le click bait.

Well Sernadoe's channel was taken down by Rockstar which suggests that it was because he was posting glitches or it could just be the something like not having rights to music in the game I'm not sure just guessing. To be honest I never really watched him or cared about what he did so I don't know a lot about what happened

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo