05-08-2015, 01:54 PM #1
allant
Error… Cat invasion!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I got some bad news for most people good news for others
rockstar have put a strike on glitching and modding videos on youtube
meaning if u post glitching/modding videos they can take action against you and delete the video or your channel

it only took them nearly 2 years how long before call of duty do the same ??

I honestly don't know for fact but from what I know only people who used (ACTUAL GAMEPLAY) while showing how to exploit the game got a (COPYRIGHT STRIKE)

I think its mainly glitches because I still see lots of new modding videos being posted and I don't think any have been removed
Last edited by allant ; 05-29-2015 at 02:17 PM.

The following user groaned allant for this awful post:

P$ycho
05-08-2015, 03:07 PM #2
Jimmy
Supreme
Originally posted by allant View Post
I got some bad news for most people good news for others
rockstar have put a strike on glitching and modding videos on youtube
meaning if u post glitching/modding videos they can take action against you and delete the video or your channel

it only took them nearly 2 years how long before call of duty do the same ??

Haven't R* always been on people that do glitching videos? pre sure most channels have been terminated due to that reason, mhm.
05-08-2015, 03:14 PM #3
allant
Error… Cat invasion!
yh your are right within the past day a lot of people who upload gta 5 glitches have either removed theres videos or made them private
but were there is a will there is a way
05-19-2015, 06:04 AM #4
SunnyTehFunny
Climbing up the ladder
uh why then are the videos still on my channel? Needa
05-19-2015, 10:08 AM #5
Seems that R* is keeping to their word when it comes to their newswire post where they said they would be taking action against glitching and modding videos.
05-19-2015, 10:36 AM #6
SunnyTehFunny
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Silent
Seems that R* is keeping to their word when it comes to their newswire post where they said they would be taking action against glitching and modding videos.

not on mine lol :troll:seb5594
05-19-2015, 06:29 PM #7

They dont have a leg to stand on though if somone who actually knows what there doing decides to dispute that claim.
05-19-2015, 07:35 PM #8
Originally posted by ShenmueHD View Post
They dont have a leg to stand on though if somone who actually knows what there doing decides to dispute that claim.

try saying that to sernandoe lol
05-19-2015, 07:38 PM #9
try saying that to sernandoe lol

Whos he
05-19-2015, 07:45 PM #10
Originally posted by ShenmueHD View Post
Whos he

I didn't watch him but he was some glitching channel with 450k subs and he got his channel shut down

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo