Post: GTA V Wishlist Discussion Thread (What would you like to see?)
06-09-2015, 10:42 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); It seems recently there have been number of different threads created discussing things like "what things people would like to see in future DLC" and to avoid the section from being cluttered with 10 different threads regarding these topics, we have decided to create this mega thread for GTA V wishlist discussion.

The purpose of this thread is to discuss what you guys would like to see in the GTA V story mode and online.

Whether it's new properties like mansions, new weapons, vehicles, clothing, missions and activities. Whatever it is that you guy would like to see in future DLC, post it here and discuss it.

Keep the thread on topic and all other board rules apply.

All threads regarding things like "GTA V wishlist, what would you like to see..." made outside of this will be locked and redirected to this thread.
06-14-2015, 01:03 PM #11
I'd love to see the 'Transaction Pending' system on the console platforms like they have on PC, so trying to cheat and purchase items gives them a failed error. This suggestion goes above all.
06-17-2015, 07:23 PM #12
Chris
Former Staff
Now that heists is out, there's not much else anyone should be anticipating except for the small releases they do.
07-02-2015, 06:20 PM #13
I'd like to see more of a greaser update that has hot rods and clothing from the 1950's

also a dlc that has tribute to the soldiers such as a WWII and Vietnam war as well as The current war going on

and lastly i would like to be able to have a family that gives you bonuses
07-03-2015, 09:09 PM #14
i want my character action to snort coke and inject heroin in the apartment. i want a lap dance from a Cockatoos girl in the apartment. i want Bruce Jenner clothing and suck d*ck for money behind a dark alley *extra rp for humming. i want the mechanic to come back and option to butt f*ck him after delivering my vehicle.

The following user thanked PlayerMick for this useful post:

John

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo