Post: Need help with something I have been thinking about for a long time!
03-17-2018, 05:30 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello, I have been wanting to buy a modded account, I look on eBay and I find great deals but they all wanna do deals outside of eBay, I then go to large you tubers to see what they have to offer and every-time the accounts are around $200 which I have no were near the money to spend on that. I just wanna know I guess if there is a trusted area I cant get scammed. On eBay some don't want to do the deals outside but instead on eBay itself which is fine accept they have no ratings received which I find really weird. Anyways I am a modder on ps3 so I also have wondered since i'm a modder is there anyway I can transfer an account differently then others, I have been wanting this for around 4 months since I just got my ps4 October. But please if you know any websites that are cheaper like around $50 for example and are 100% legit please send me the links! P.S sorry for this being so damn long.
03-19-2018, 04:00 PM #2
Calculus
[MOVE]Welcome to NGU![/MOVE]
Originally posted by FulluxClash View Post
Hello, I have been wanting to buy a modded account, I look on eBay and I find great deals but they all wanna do deals outside of eBay, I then go to large you tubers to see what they have to offer and every-time the accounts are around $200 which I have no were near the money to spend on that. I just wanna know I guess if there is a trusted area I cant get scammed. On eBay some don't want to do the deals outside but instead on eBay itself which is fine accept they have no ratings received which I find really weird. Anyways I am a modder on ps3 so I also have wondered since i'm a modder is there anyway I can transfer an account differently then others, I have been wanting this for around 4 months since I just got my ps4 October. But please if you know any websites that are cheaper like around $50 for example and are 100% legit please send me the links! P.S sorry for this being so damn long.

You must login or register to view this content. check here

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo