12-26-2015, 02:31 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I just got Gta 5 for PC. I installed everything and signed into social club. After it signs into social club it starts to load gta. Gta starts normal with the cop lights and sirens with rockstars logo. As soon as that screen gone it goes black and then does nothing for about 5 mins, then it will say Gta has stopped working or sometimes not responding. I got it to work 1 time just enough time to play the tutorial in story mode then when I tried to go online it froze right away and crashed. That was the only time i was able to get it to work a little. What should I do.
12-26-2015, 10:32 AM #2
CashMoney-
Do a barrel roll!
Try having a look on YouTube for a solution on what files could be missing or try re downloading the game, a lot of times with big games like GTA files go corrupt or just aren't downloaded altogether
12-27-2015, 10:09 AM #3
Loes
Lexicon Admin
Verify integrity of game cache, if that doesnt work try running the game in windowed mode. or even just try reinstalling it
12-27-2015, 04:21 PM #4
Originally posted by Bradpot View Post
I just got Gta 5 for PC. I installed everything and signed into social club. After it signs into social club it starts to load gta. Gta starts normal with the cop lights and sirens with rockstars logo. As soon as that screen gone it goes black and then does nothing for about 5 mins, then it will say Gta has stopped working or sometimes not responding. I got it to work 1 time just enough time to play the tutorial in story mode then when I tried to go online it froze right away and crashed. That was the only time i was able to get it to work a little. What should I do.

whats are your PC specs?

making an upgrade maybe would solve the issue.
12-28-2015, 08:13 AM #5
Skewi
Do a barrel roll!
I just got Gta 5 for PC. I installed everything and signed into social club. After it signs into social club it starts to load gta. Gta starts normal with the cop lights and sirens with rockstars logo. As soon as that screen gone it goes black and then does nothing for about 5 mins, then it will say Gta has stopped working or sometimes not responding. I got it to work 1 time just enough time to play the tutorial in story mode then when I tried to go online it froze right away and crashed. That was the only time i was able to get it to work a little. What should I do.

If the account is transferred from another system chances are that the previous profile has not completed the online tutorial properly, creating an infinite black screen.
01-08-2016, 04:33 PM #6
zaaker
Haxor!
Thats it what i need to do, just creste a Mew profile
01-08-2016, 06:36 PM #7
.EXE
Hurah!

Could be low Ram, and for it to not catch the whole install which gives it a corrupted file so maybe try reinstalling

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo