02-07-2016, 08:01 PM #1
NerdSlice
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Okay so I found out just now that you can only transfer a character to your account if its under the same PSN. Which sucks because I already transferred my character under this PSN to my xbox one.. So my question is would it possible to start a new character on this account on PS3 (for modding purposes of course) and then transfer that character to my PS4? Or does the fact that I transferred my original character to Xbox One ruin that possibility?
02-07-2016, 08:43 PM #2
Vanz
Z32 Love <3
Originally posted by NerdSlice View Post
Okay so I found out just now that you can only transfer a character to your account if its under the same PSN. Which sucks because I already transferred my character under this PSN to my xbox one.. So my question is would it possible to start a new character on this account on PS3 (for modding purposes of course) and then transfer that character to my PS4? Or does the fact that I transferred my original character to Xbox One ruin that possibility?

You would need to make a whole new account and transfer it.
02-07-2016, 09:08 PM #3
What if i made an account to xbox one i play gta 5 online.. I havent transfer any charecter. But im wondering if i do tranfer a charecter from ps3. Will my online id change ?? If it does to what the ps3 online id or the cilurrent xbox one id

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo