05-04-2016, 07:58 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Someone said that if you deposit more than 500k to your bank account at one time, Rockstar will check the origin of the money. And if they find out the money are gotten via illegal means they will ban you.
So is there really a limit to how much money you can deposit per time before Rockstar investigates? I've been depositing some cash by 100k by time but would now like to deposit all the rest money straight to bank.

Thanks for any help!
05-04-2016, 09:54 PM #2
FrogPap
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by lahnakuningas View Post
Someone said that if you deposit more than 500k to your bank account at one time, Rockstar will check the origin of the money. And if they find out the money are gotten via illegal means they will ban you.
So is there really a limit to how much money you can deposit per time before Rockstar investigates? I've been depositing some cash by 100k by time but would now like to deposit all the rest money straight to bank.

Thanks for any help!

No problem buddy dont worry Smile
05-05-2016, 10:43 PM #3
alvinmp
Little One
Someone said that if you deposit more than 500k to your bank account at one time, Rockstar will check the origin of the money. And if they find out the money are gotten via illegal means they will ban you.

Thanks for any help!

Why would you want to bank money when you can spawn almost whatever you need and give yourself as much money as you like any time, if on the other hand you are doing accounts I would still err on the side of not banking counterfeit cash!
05-06-2016, 01:57 AM #4

Thanks for any help!

I deposit over 10m and hasn't been taking off of me and keep putting more and more in every time and its over 1m each time i do it and still hasn't been removed so, i guess im just lucky not to have it removed.
05-08-2016, 09:31 AM #5
Elleusive
I’m too L33T
Never banked any money. Never been banned.
05-08-2016, 12:05 PM #6
WWSASZ V3
Do a barrel roll!
You should never put Modded money in the bank, it's a ban on a stick.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo