12-21-2016, 09:03 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Id like to get everyone's opinion on this topic please.. is the hydra worth the coin? Or stick to stealing the p-966 ive never used the hydra thanks!
12-21-2016, 09:33 PM #2
Originally posted by TRAILORSVILLE View Post
Id like to get everyone's opinion on this topic please.. is the hydra worth the coin? Or stick to stealing the p-966 ive never used the hydra thanks!

The main difference between the two is that one is more helicopter like (Hydra) as it can hover and maneuver better not so good to use if your bad with piloting helicopters in general.
The hydra is as well stored in your pegasus inventory.

The jet how ever is more quicker IMO and more afluent in in flying quicker with better handling in general. Downside is it is not able to be bought or stored in pegaus inventory.
12-21-2016, 09:38 PM #3
Originally posted by Maniacal
The main difference between the two is that one is more helicopter like (Hydra) as it can hover and maneuver better not so good to use if your bad with piloting helicopters in general.
The hydra is as well stored in your pegasus inventory.

The jet how ever is more quicker IMO and more afluent in in flying quicker with better handling in general. Downside is it is not able to be bought or stored in pegaus inventory.

Thanks for the reply! Im pretty horrible flying a helicopter tbh lol if your my passenger chances of surviving is not in your favor lol so the hydra can hover? And land on buildings?
12-21-2016, 10:33 PM #4
Thanks for the reply! Im pretty horrible flying a helicopter tbh lol if your my passenger chances of surviving is not in your favor lol so the hydra can hover? And land on buildings?

Yes sir
12-21-2016, 10:35 PM #5
Yes sir

Wow thats pretty cool.. does it have same weapons basically?
12-21-2016, 10:37 PM #6
Wow thats pretty cool.. does it have same weapons basically?

Exact same thing as a jet key differences are handling like a helicopter but almost identical to a jet. Being able to call it up and have it spawn when ever you want to use it is as well a plus
12-21-2016, 10:59 PM #7
Exact same thing as a jet key differences are handling like a helicopter but almost identical to a jet. Being able to call it up and have it spawn when ever you want to use it is as well a plus

So im hearing buy it?? Lol merry Christmas to me!
12-23-2016, 11:44 PM #8
SlicesOfSylvii
Do a barrel roll!
Apologies if I missed something somewhere....original poster are you a modder? If so then buying any vehicle is not needed really...I'm puzzled,

However, yes the one in the airbase is much faster, to steal it without being shot down whatsoever then call Lester to make cops turn blind eye for 5 mins. Then just land in base and take one, easy!

If you mod like us though, why buy when you can spawn?
12-23-2016, 11:49 PM #9
SlicesOfSylvii
Do a barrel roll!
Ohhhhhh in addition............................

If you use Apii Intense to make vehicles fly, then the jet at airbase and hydra are the same speed but insane braking speed LMAO. then again a bus using the same method is as equal hmmm

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo