01-05-2017, 04:26 AM #1
iDon
I’m too L33T
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hello all, I have modded my account on ps3 on GTA V, I'm new to this game when it comes to modding. I did everything that I wanted on the ps3. I left GTA online, them quit game, signed of and turned off ps3. Now I went to PS4, logged in, loaded GTA V, finished story mode and then I clicked on transfer character. signed into social club and it tells me previous grand theft auto online characters and progress are associated with this social clib account bla bla bla were unable to transfer your character and progression data at this time. I created the account on ps3 3 months ago and never linked it or transferred it to ps4, but I did play it on ps4 until the 30 days were done in which in my case was 3 months, but like I said I just played never linked or transferred until now. anyway to fix this ?

It tells me on slot 1 the money and rank, which is correct but wont transfer it and yes its been more then 30 days again, so that's not the problem
Last edited by iDon ; 01-05-2017 at 05:03 AM.
01-05-2017, 10:18 AM #2
Miccus
Little One
Originally posted by iDon View Post
hello all, I have modded my account on ps3 on GTA V, I'm new to this game when it comes to modding. I did everything that I wanted on the ps3. I left GTA online, them quit game, signed of and turned off ps3. Now I went to PS4, logged in, loaded GTA V, finished story mode and then I clicked on transfer character. signed into social club and it tells me previous grand theft auto online characters and progress are associated with this social clib account bla bla bla were unable to transfer your character and progression data at this time. I created the account on ps3 3 months ago and never linked it or transferred it to ps4, but I did play it on ps4 until the 30 days were done in which in my case was 3 months, but like I said I just played never linked or transferred until now. anyway to fix this ?

It tells me on slot 1 the money and rank, which is correct but wont transfer it and yes its been more then 30 days again, so that's not the problem

If you already played with that account on the ps4 it won't transfer !!
You have to create a account on ps3 mod it and play if you like on ps3 then you have to wait 30,31 days and then you can transfer.
There is no need to link it with social club, you can link it when you transfer I always do it like this and never had any problems !
01-05-2017, 11:55 AM #3
iDon
I’m too L33T
Ok thank you
01-05-2017, 07:10 PM #4
iDon
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Miccus View Post
If you already played with that account on the ps4 it won't transfer !!
You have to create a account on ps3 mod it and play if you like on ps3 then you have to wait 30,31 days and then you can transfer.
There is no need to link it with social club, you can link it when you transfer I always do it like this and never had any problems !

How about if there's an account that's been played on PS4 but never on GTA V?
01-05-2017, 07:35 PM #5
Miccus
Little One
How about if there's an account that's been played on PS4 but never on GTA V?

The character on a account has to be played on Gta, from that moment the 30 day counting begins.
I did not tried what you asked for, this could work but both ways you still have to sit out the 30 days.
You don't have to play 30 days, just go on ps3 start up Gta, mod it how you like, best to keep it under 750M and rank 300 and log off.
I always wait 32 days and bam transfer, always succesful.
01-05-2017, 09:20 PM #6
iDon
I’m too L33T
The character on a account has to be played on Gta, from that moment the 30 day counting begins.
I did not tried what you asked for, this could work but both ways you still have to sit out the 30 days.
You don't have to play 30 days, just go on ps3 start up Gta, mod it how you like, best to keep it under 750M and rank 300 and log off.
I always wait 32 days and bam transfer, always succesful.

Ok how about if I wanted more money or a higher rank? Or a lower rank and more money? Like the new method of the money bypass? Would that work ?
01-06-2017, 09:46 AM #7
Miccus
Little One
Ok how about if I wanted more money or a higher rank? Or a lower rank and more money? Like the new method of the money bypass? Would that work ?

More or less money or rank higher/lower it doesn't matter still have to wait 30+days when you start fresh on Gta.
The cash gift you can set on a tool and then you bypass the max money ammount, but on this moment there is no bypass for the 30 days transfer issue.

The following user thanked Miccus for this useful post:

iDon
01-06-2017, 10:20 AM #8
iDon
I’m too L33T
More or less money or rank higher/lower it doesn't matter still have to wait 30+days when you start fresh on Gta.
The cash gift you can set on a tool and then you bypass the max money ammount, but on this moment there is no bypass for the 30 days transfer issue.

I'm fine with the wait. I know I have to wait, I just want to make sure that if I put rank 800 and 100 billion from the tool and wait 30 days that it would work?
01-06-2017, 04:17 PM #9
Miccus
Little One
I'm fine with the wait. I know I have to wait, I just want to make sure that if I put rank 800 and 100 billion from the tool and wait 30 days that it would work?

The money will be fine.
The rank I personally keep under 500 so rank 800 I can't advise you, if I was you I would make 2 accounts one where you try on all the crazy stuff and one with all on the safe side, this way you don't have to wait another 30 days if the crazy one don't get true the transfer. 😜

The following user thanked Miccus for this useful post:

iDon

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo