Post: Gta5 online Bypass Modded account to nextgen (1.37)
01-12-2017, 12:17 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU!

i have some problems, i have modded my account on ps3 and change the date the character was created*
but it's changed in rockstar and in game..... but i cant still not transfer!!!

rockstar have bypass so your account need to be over 30 days or more, but i have changed the date the character was created!
but it still not work!!

someone who knows how to bypass the 30 days! so you can mod your account! and transfer maybe 3 hours after! with a tool or something els? :S*

- sorry for my english! i'm bad to learn english :P*
01-12-2017, 12:26 PM #2
Sinister
Gym leader
Originally posted by patricknice12 View Post
Hello NGU!

i have some problems, i have modded my account on ps3 and change the date the character was created*

rockstar have bypass so your account need to be over 30 days or more, but i have changed the date the character was created!
but it still not work!!

someone who knows how to bypass the 30 days! so you can mod your account! and transfer maybe 3 hours after! with a tool or something els? :S*

This should be under GTA questions.

There is no current bypass for the 30 day wait...It's not as easy as changing the date the character was made.
01-12-2017, 03:35 PM #3
Originally posted by patricknice12 View Post
Hello NGU!

but it still not work!!

People have been talking bout this tool a lot, surprisingly with no proof of existence.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo