Post: GTA V Online transfer char from ps3 to ps4 need help I'm confused!
01-15-2017, 06:57 PM #1
ngu4you
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU im sorry if this questions were already answered somewhere its my first thread on NGU so please bear with me.

So i did a legit account on a retail ps3 at the beginning of january and started Gta V online also did a Rstar SC account with same account

after this i played with a friend of me who is a modder he give me some (a lot of money) with money rain and tuned all my cars in my garage
I only played some days till level 22 the normal way (not modded my rank because played on retail ps3 OFW)

(I think use a legit account on a retail ps3 to transfer is a more secure way than use a modded account from ps3 CFW isnt it?)

So now I have only to wait more then 30 days to transfer to ps4 right?

Because somewhere on NGU i have read that you need at least 15 days of play time (and have to wait more than 30 days) to transfer? Im confused how is this meant? Do I have to log in to GTA V online at least on 15 days?
Ingame time in GTA? one day in Gta V online is like 30 mins - 1 hour or somethings like that ...or in real life time? never!* or this is just not true?

I would be very grateful for any answer from somebody who knows more! thanks in advance and sorry if my english is weird.
Last edited by ngu4you ; 01-15-2017 at 07:13 PM.
01-16-2017, 02:20 AM #2
Miccus
Little One
Oké for the question about if it's more secure to transfer a legit ofw account, this will be yes.
However if you had a money drop that alone could be a risk, they can reset your'e money or can ban the account, but if the money is no more than 750M than it will transfer.
If you don't wanna be at risk for a ban or reset the only way around that is earn all your stuff legit.
Once you started to play Gta online for the first time, from that moment the 30 days counting will start, so if that was januari last year than it is able to transfer, for the time played on character, this is not a must do to be able to transfer.
Hope this clears some questions, have fun on ps4.
01-16-2017, 02:21 AM #3
Miccus
Little One
Originally posted by ngu4you View Post
Hello NGU im sorry if this questions were already answered somewhere its my first thread on NGU so please bear with me.

So i did a legit account on a retail ps3 at the beginning of january and started Gta V online also did a Rstar SC account with same account

after this i played with a friend of me who is a modder he give me some (a lot of money) with money rain and tuned all my cars in my garage
I only played some days till level 22 the normal way (not modded my rank because played on retail ps3 OFW)

(I think use a legit account on a retail ps3 to transfer is a more secure way than use a modded account from ps3 CFW isnt it?)

Because somewhere on NGU i have read that you need at least 15 days of play time (and have to wait more than 30 days) to transfer? Im confused how is this meant? Do I have to log in to GTA V online at least on 15 days?
Ingame time in GTA? one day in Gta V online is like 30 mins - 1 hour or somethings like that ...or in real life time? never!* or this is just not true?

I would be very grateful for any answer from somebody who knows more! thanks in advance and sorry if my english is weird.

Sorry forgot to quote you !
01-16-2017, 05:04 AM #4
Sinister
Gym leader
Hello NGU im sorry if this questions were already answered somewhere its my first thread on NGU so please bear with me.

Yep 30 days...You don't have to play it in the mean time. I've created a few accounts and transferred to PS4...Didn't touch them since the 1st day I made the account on PS3 until the day I transferred.
01-16-2017, 08:07 AM #5
ngu4you
Save Point
Originally posted by Miccus View Post
Oké for the question about if it's more secure to transfer a legit ofw account, this will be yes.
However if you had a money drop that alone could be a risk, they can reset your'e money or can ban the account, but if the money is no more than 750M than it will transfer.
If you don't wanna be at risk for a ban or reset the only way around that is earn all your stuff legit.
Once you started to play Gta online for the first time, from that moment the 30 days counting will start, so if that was januari last year than it is able to transfer, for the time played on character, this is not a must do to be able to transfer.
Hope this clears some questions, have fun on ps4.

beginning of january 2017 and no not more than 750 million I have "only" 400 million I think its enought otherwise I would not even have one million...so its Ok

ehm but why Rstar still can ban me? its not my fault if somebody do a money drop for example a modder with a mod menu in Gta V online can drop money to all players on the
map so all players (can) be banned? would be ridiculous! so all players on ps3 are at risk which have a modder on the map and do money drops?!

Is not so that you can drop the money away again if you received it already! legit players on ps3 cant do anythings against that...

(But Ok I understand what you mean)

Thanks for your answers

Cool so for now I have only to wait and can play on ps3 in the meanwhile till i transfer to PS4 still need to buy GTA for ps4 first... I already bought a ps4 Smile
Last edited by ngu4you ; 01-16-2017 at 08:34 AM.

The following user thanked ngu4you for this useful post:

Miccus
01-16-2017, 08:21 AM #6
ngu4you
Save Point
Originally posted by 42801
Yep 30 days...You don't have to play it in the mean time. I've created a few accounts and transferred to PS4...Didn't touch them since the 1st day I made the account on PS3 until the day I transferred.

Thanks man I dont even know anymore where i read it with 15 days playtime... Just wait more than 30 days is enought good to know
Thanks mate share is care!

I would not even care for money on Gta V online if Rstar would not sell shark cash cards and the content ingame for usuary prices! this is a rip off by rstar...
Fortunately there are alternative like this (so we can rip off Rstar back haha) Rstar you're somehow to blame yourself...
Last edited by ngu4you ; 01-16-2017 at 08:32 AM.
01-16-2017, 09:08 AM #7
Miccus
Little One
beginning of january 2017 and no not more than 750 million I have "only" 400 million I think its enought otherwise I would not even have one million...so its Ok

ehm but why Rstar still can ban me? its not my fault if somebody do a money drop for example a modder with a mod menu in Gta V online can drop money to all players on the
map so all players (can) be banned? would be ridiculous! so all players on ps3 are at risk which have a modder on the map and do money drops?!

Is not so that you can drop the money away again if you received it already! legit players on ps3 cant do anythings against that...

(But Ok I understand what you mean)

Thanks for your answers

Cool so for now I have only to wait and can play on ps3 in the meanwhile till i transfer to PS4 still need to buy GTA for ps4 first... I already bought a ps4 Smile

That's true and if they do something with the account 99 % of the time it is a money reset.
But I had 3 fully modded accounts transferred with around 500M 1 year ago and still happend nothing, so will be oké for you.
01-16-2017, 09:28 AM #8
ngu4you
Save Point
Originally posted by Miccus View Post
That's true and if they do something with the account 99 % of the time it is a money reset.
But I had 3 fully modded accounts transferred with around 500M 1 year ago and still happend nothing, so will be oké for you.

to sell more cash cards lol money reset and im out or mod a new account (I will not pay more than for the game itself)

Yeah my plan should work properly at least i hope so.
in 2 or 3 years here should be Gta 6 maybe anyways...
Last edited by ngu4you ; 01-16-2017 at 09:36 AM.
01-17-2017, 11:40 AM #9
Kronos
Former Staff
to sell more cash cards lol money reset and im out or mod a new account (I will not pay more than for the game itself)

Yeah my plan should work properly at least i hope so.
in 2 or 3 years here should be Gta 6 maybe anyways...

Question Seems to be answered. Closing Thread.

if u have any more questions feel free to open a new thread Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo