Post: "You dont have enough money!" but i have billions on my Account?
01-12-2018, 05:31 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey Guys,
after more then a half year i login to my GTA 5 Online Account to play little bit.
I have noticed that when i call Pegasus, Lester or Mors Mutual Insurance to order the service, they say i dont have enough money?
But i have more then 10 billions on my Account? And all other stuff like a yacht, propertys or weapons from Ammu nation i can buy without problems!
Anyone has the same Issue? If yes, is there a way to fix this "ban"?!
Thanks Guys and ride on
01-18-2018, 09:06 AM #2
aplon
Pokemon Trainer
put the cash you got in your pocket into your bank account and you'll be good to go.
03-11-2018, 12:08 AM #3
Stunz
Former Staff
Originally posted by downhillerjan View Post
Hey Guys,
after more then a half year i login to my GTA 5 Online Account to play little bit.
I have noticed that when i call Pegasus, Lester or Mors Mutual Insurance to order the service, they say i dont have enough money?
But i have more then 10 billions on my Account? And all other stuff like a yacht, propertys or weapons from Ammu nation i can buy without problems!
Anyone has the same Issue? If yes, is there a way to fix this "ban"?!
Thanks Guys and ride on
Just do what the guy above said and you'll be fine. Question answered, need anymore help simply open a new post, thread closed.

Originally posted by aplon View Post
put the cash you got in your pocket into your bank account and you'll be good to go.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo