02-05-2018, 07:24 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); why you should not join a public session with an lts tester
i will show you what the mods said after i was froze and after the tester was froze when im not banned from chat
You must login or register to view this content.
i would like to let everyone know not to ever ever join a public session with a LTS TESTER
02-08-2018, 12:32 AM #2
B-52
Grunt
All I see is what you said in a ticket. So, nice try bud. You decided it was funny to spawn a bunch of planes on a tester which lead to him freezing. That was uncalled for. The tester was there to help you debug a issue with the body guards. Not get frozen by you with planes. So, you were then banned from chat, because you wanted to be even more obnoxious because you were called out on it.
02-08-2018, 12:41 AM #3
Vicodin10
https://discord.gg/save-wizard
Originally posted by WhiteowlBlaze View Post
why you should not join a public session with an lts tester
i will show you what the mods said after i was froze and after the tester was froze when im not banned from chat

i would like to let everyone know not to ever ever join a public session with a LTS TESTER

Acting like a 12 year old in chat is a good way to be removed from chat.

You must login or register to view this content.

Even if you did not freeze the tester, or even if you did. Who cares. Making a big deal out of nothing.
Blowing up chat and tickets,
Bashing on NGU does not help anyone/.
Last edited by Vicodin10 ; 02-08-2018 at 12:51 AM.
02-09-2018, 05:57 AM #4
Sinister
Gym leader
Originally posted by Vince
lol it's a video game, not real life :vince:

For many...video games..are life.

The following user thanked Sinister for this useful post:

Vince

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo