08-06-2014, 11:35 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Whats up I got a new PS3 and I lost my GTA 5 can someone please gameshare it too me I will rep you please I really want it back will do anything I just dont have any money NGU member for 2 - 3 years strong add me on skype ZombieAszDeeJay or psn ZombieAszDeeJay please help me someone Ninja

The following 2 users groaned at TrillestDeeJay for this awful post:

ANONY420, Bounkass
08-13-2014, 07:04 PM #2
zone84
Keeper
Hey man, I can share deez nutz soon as your mom is done ...
08-13-2014, 08:11 PM #3
How do you lose GTA? Why even get another ps3? Did ya lose both during a move?

Either way no one cares. This is your 10th post. By now some one would've helped if they cared. But point blank no one does. Get a job and buy the shit yourself. Too young for a job? Bullshit. And even so that means your parents provide for you. So ask them. And if they don't care well then your only option is... A JOB. Or sell that stack of ps3 games you don't play.

Either way, shut up with this spam. No one wants to see it for the 10th, 11th, 12th, 30th fucking time.

The following user thanked geeohhgeesus for this useful post:

alfonso210
08-14-2014, 01:14 PM #4
zone84
Keeper
LOL same ass hat with a different story now ... you went from getting new ps3 and wanting gta 5 ... to losing your gta 5 ... wow
08-17-2014, 11:53 PM #5
Dan Dactyl
One Among The Fence
Thread Moved To GTA5 Requests Section
08-19-2014, 05:31 PM #6
ian_
Hurah!
Originally posted by TrillestDeeJay View Post
Whats up I got a new PS3 and I lost my GTA 5 can someone please gameshare it too me I will rep you please I really want it back will do anything I just dont have any money NGU member for 2 - 3 years strong add me on skype ZombieAszDeeJay or psn ZombieAszDeeJay please help me someone Ninja
please come up with a new story that you dont shoot yourseelf straight in the foot with Join Date Jul 2013 to my counting thats one yr not two to 3. if your too young to actually have a full time job try mowing peoples lawns / washing cars you will soon have the money for it
08-20-2014, 08:08 AM #7
RealzHax
Can’t trickshot me!
Nice that you got a new ps3! Wish i had one :( I might sell my ps4 to get a ps3 cus gta 5 is on it,

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo