Post: [PC] GTA Recovery [●] Free! [●] No Bans [●] Any Rank [●] Any Cash [●] All Unlocks [●]
07-05-2015, 07:22 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Service is now closed, and a tutorial on how to mod GTA V PC YOURSELF will be posted!
Last edited by CadeBackflip ; 07-05-2015 at 09:19 PM.

The following user thanked CadeBackflip for this useful post:

07-05-2015, 07:46 PM #2
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by CadeBackflip View Post
Hello, I am Lucario! For a limited time I am hosting a FREE recovery service for GTA V on the PC!
You must login or register to view this content.
Contact Me Via Skype!

You must login or register to view this content. Lucario Recovery Services™

How Does It Work?
Step 1 - Add Me On Skype - Lucario Recovery Services™ (I will try to respond as quickly as I can!)
Step 2 - Tell me what specifications you want on your account! (Level, Cash, etc.)
Step 3 - Provide your Rockstar Social Club Nickname/Email & Password
Step 4 - Within 10 minutes, I will notify you that your account has successfully been modded!
Step 5 - Hop onto GTA Online and have fun!

If you are satisfied with my service please feel free to just take a minute and give me a vouch!

Don't know if this is real or not. I will make new account and test.
07-05-2015, 08:59 PM #3
Originally posted by avatar1o1234 View Post
Don't know if this is real or not. I will make new account and test.

It is! I just accepted you on Skype and am awaiting your response!
07-05-2015, 09:02 PM #4
Doomx
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by CadeBackflip View Post
Hello, I am Lucario! For a limited time I am hosting a FREE recovery service for GTA V on the PC!
You must login or register to view this content.
Contact Me Via Skype!

You must login or register to view this content. Lucario Recovery Services™

How Does It Work?
Step 1 - Add Me On Skype - Lucario Recovery Services™ (I will try to respond as quickly as I can!)
Step 2 - Tell me what specifications you want on your account! (Level, Cash, etc.)
Step 3 - Provide your Rockstar Social Club Nickname/Email & Password
Step 4 - Within 10 minutes, I will notify you that your account has successfully been modded!
Step 5 - Hop onto GTA Online and have fun!

If you are satisfied with my service please feel free to just take a minute and give me a vouch!

I think that you should not give this person your real account. Make a fake one and give him it. I am saying this cuz this person only has 2 posts right now and we don't know what his intentions are.
07-05-2015, 09:12 PM #5
Originally posted by Doomx View Post
I think that you should not give this person your real account. Make a fake one and give him it. I am saying this cuz this person only has 2 posts right now and we don't know what his intentions are.

I ensure you the service is legit! I am just new to the NextGen community. I'd be more than happy to provide more proof if there is a way to show you!
07-05-2015, 09:14 PM #6
Samurai Poster
Thx for service
07-05-2015, 09:19 PM #7
Doomx
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by avatar1o1234 View Post
Thx for service

Is it legit??
07-05-2015, 10:04 PM #8
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by Doomx View Post