07-08-2015, 05:46 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Check out the video to see how the menu works. (I deranked myself to show how fast it is to level back up with the rank editor)
Gta V: ONLY PS3! MESSAGE ME YOUR INFO (EMAIL + PASS) ON THIS, or kik (mine is Justin_rosado24) or PSN (Madnesskiller24)

I can mod ..
custom rankings (choices are 1,20,70,80,100,200,300,400, and 500 (comes with all rank awards and max skills))
Money 100mil max (over 100mil you will be banned)
All Unlocks (clothes (even heist items), LSC, weapons with skins and attatchments)
All Fireworks/Snacks/Smokes
Remove Any Bad Player Reports

Send private message and put GTA V MODS as the title ( if on kik then tell me it's for GTA MODS)

in message send your email and password
You need to make the character and pass tutorial (first race and all) i will not play the game for you.
=D
people who will spam me will not get services and will be deleted

The following 5 users say thank you to Justin_rosado for this useful post:

ambenliuz, Jonathan Torres, Shock_wave, Steezydevin, Xx-striker-xX

The following user groaned Justin_rosado for this awful post:

Elitexboxer
07-08-2015, 06:15 PM #2
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by rosado View Post

Check out the video to see how the menu works. (I deranked myself to show how fast it is to level back up with the rank editor)
Gta V: ONLY PS3! MESSAGE ME YOUR INFO (EMAIL + PASS) ON THIS, or kik (mine is Justin_rosado24) or PSN (Madnesskiller24)

I can mod ..
custom rankings (choices are 1,20,70,80,100,200,300,400, and 500 (comes with all rank awards and max skills))
All Unlocks (clothes (even heist items), LSC, weapons with skins and attatchments)

Send private message and put GTA V MODS as the title ( if on kik then tell me it's for GTA MODS)

You need to make the character and pass tutorial (first race and all) i will not play the game for you.
=D

My account was banned recently and didn't get time to do tutorial. Is it ok to still get a recovery?
07-08-2015, 06:20 PM #3
Sen
:usa: :usa:

I can mod ..

=D

Good shit bro Winky Winky
07-08-2015, 06:25 PM #4
Originally posted by avatar1o1234 View Post
My account was banned recently and didn't get time to do tutorial. Is it ok to still get a recovery?

Worst news ever, an update just came out today. MEANING THE HACKS DO NOT WORK :( :(

The following user thanked Justin_rosado for this useful post:

Steezydevin
07-08-2015, 06:31 PM #5
benc1803
Do a barrel roll!
yeh theres menus and stuff out and I sent you my details
07-08-2015, 06:32 PM #6
Originally posted by Sen View Post
Good shit bro Winky Winky

I'm really mad that I really had something to do to make others happy and shit but an update came out. How do I make this thread CLOSED? :(

The following user thanked Justin_rosado for this useful post:

Steezydevin
07-08-2015, 07:10 PM #7
benc1803
Do a barrel roll!
will you do mine so as pos please when u get the 1.25 menus and tools
07-08-2015, 07:26 PM #8
Samurai Poster
I'm really mad that I really had something to do to make others happy and shit but an update came out. How do I make this thread CLOSED? :(

Just ask a admin.
07-09-2015, 08:45 AM #9
Psn Commander_Yo_Lo
07-09-2015, 07:33 PM #10
Tipton_Modz
Treasure hunter
please can i have a free acount done please just money and rank?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo