09-15-2015, 01:08 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I will be hosting Modded Lobbies on GTA V today and tomorrow morning, I am in the UK So i will start the Lobbies 7PM GMT (convert to your time zone) today. I have in included a video which proves i can mod. I will hosting Tomorrow from 8AM, so add me and when i am online you can just join my session! i will be in a friends only session so that there is no public people to allow more people to join

Once you are in the Lobby i will be at the International Airport, so once you spawn go there and there will be a money rain and if you bring your car i can fully tune it for you.
My PSN iD- CLOSED

BECAUSE OF PEOPLE SPOILING IT FOR OTHER PEOPLE THE LOBBIES ARE NO LONGER FREE SO PLEASE PM ME FOR OTHER SERVICE/RECOVERIES I OFFER! (paid
Rules-
No Killing Other Plays (approach with no weapons) (If you do i will just kick you)
If you have finished please leave to give other people a chance to join (if you are just driving around the map i kick you because you are not giving other people a chance to join.
DO NOT ask me for anything else apart from what i am doing as i will just kick you
please DON'T shout in Mic becuase it is annoying for me and other people in the Lobby
Please DO NOT ask me to add u! u add me and then you join i will NOT be inviting anyone.

PROOF- (SORRY ABOUT THE BAD QUALITY)
Last edited by CAMERON5275 ; 09-16-2015 at 11:04 AM. Reason: CLOSED

The following 2 users say thank you to CAMERON5275 for this useful post:

ItsSFChris, jr293
09-15-2015, 04:43 PM #2
Wow that's very nice of you, see you then!
09-15-2015, 04:47 PM #3
jaaaasonx
League Champion
Originally posted by CAMERON5275 View Post
I will be hosting Modded Lobbies on GTA V today and tomorrow morning, I am in the UK So i will start the Lobbies 7PM GMT (convert to your time zone) today. I have in included a video which proves i can mod. I will hosting Tomorrow from 8AM, so add me and when i am online you can just join my session! i will be in a friends only session so that there is no public people to allow more people to join

Once you are in the Lobby i will be at the International Airport, so once you spawn go there and there will be a money rain and if you bring your car i can fully tune it for you.
My PSN iD- CDServices6874

Rules-
No Killing Other Plays (approach with no weapons) (If you do i will just kick you)
If you have finished please leave to give other people a chance to join (if you are just driving around the map i kick you because you are not giving other people a chance to join.
DO NOT ask me for anything else apart from what i am doing as i will just kick you
please DON'T shout in Mic becuase it is annoying for me and other people in the Lobby
Please DO NOT ask me to add u! u add me and then you join i will NOT be inviting anyone.

PROOF- (SORRY ABOUT THE BAD QUALITY)

Nice service mate Smile
09-17-2015, 07:21 PM #4
How I join m8
09-17-2015, 08:15 PM #5
Yo any chance ofna recov as I have no ps3 but have a ps4
09-19-2015, 01:42 PM #6
can you also give modded cars???
09-19-2015, 02:57 PM #7
I've sent a request
09-19-2015, 07:06 PM #8
PSN: ItsSFChris Invite would be great mate Smile