Post: New modder building rep, doing money drops ONLINE NOW
02-23-2016, 04:36 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello I'm a new modder and i need to build up rep so others can confirm I'm legit aswell as my services, doing money drops now but must go leave visitors message on my profile saying thanks and that I'm legit. Also lets have fun with the modsSmile add irockforces420. Currently online. PS3

The following user thanked irock.airforces for this useful post:

SMCKEMPER1977

The following 2 users groaned at irock.airforces for this awful post:

Egzec, OfficialJesseP
02-23-2016, 06:27 AM #2
Originally posted by irock.airforces View Post
Hello I'm a new modder and i need to build up rep so others can confirm I'm legit aswell as my services, doing money drops now but must go leave visitors message on my profile saying thanks and that I'm legit. Also lets have fun with the modsSmile add irockforces420. Currently online. PS3

Thank you and i apologize. I'm still trying to get the hang of this page. Still kinda confusing for me. Thank you for the advice!
02-23-2016, 11:31 AM #3
endojunky
Do a barrel roll!
Do you really need another thread? If I remember correctly, you already have two or more threads open for your "services".

Looking really desperate for rep, right?
02-23-2016, 11:46 AM #4
Tears
Temp is my dad.
Hello I'm a new modder and i need to build up rep so others can confirm I'm legit aswell as my services, doing money drops now but must go leave visitors message on my profile saying thanks and that I'm legit. Also lets have fun with the modsSmile add irockforces420. Currently online. PS3

Thread moved to GTA 5 Free Services.

The following user thanked Tears for this useful post:

irock.airforces
02-23-2016, 01:36 PM #5
Originally posted by stillerchiller View Post
Do you really need another thread? If I remember correctly, you already have two or more threads open for your "services".

Looking really desperate for rep, right?

Lmao.
Only one thing to say to you sir, FUCK U! ������������
02-23-2016, 03:23 PM #6
Lmao.
Only one thing to say to you sir, FUCK U! ************************************************************************************************************

haha good luck building rep with that kinda attitude kid .l.

The following 4 users say thank you to qamartheone for this useful post:

Egzec, endojunky, PurpleGlowing, xDylanxMw2
02-26-2016, 02:09 PM #7
butcherworks
Save Point
I'd probably react thar way to people calling me desperate for trying to start doing something to earn some cash. I mean it's not like they did it for any reason other than just to be an ass or like they HAVE to look at the topic. I wouldn't give them the benefit of a "sir" though I guess so I guess I'm worse than I rock.

Either way he's legit and really very nice if you're not an absolute dick head. I have transcriptions of our conversations to show this.

It's funny how if you treat people with some level of respect they generally return it but if you act like an insufferable jackass they... well... don't suffer you.

Also I see lots of people making new threads in free services when they get online/begin drops. But for some reason these guys are ok to do it by your standards, good to know.

Anyway, I'll be seeing you soon about another account, I.rock. start getting proper cash in 2 weeks.
Last edited by butcherworks ; 02-26-2016 at 02:12 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to butcherworks for this useful post:

irock.airforces, jqq
02-26-2016, 02:29 PM #8
butcherworks
Save Point
And sorry to double post but yes Qamartheone I'm calling you out specifically on this one. I only have to scroll down a tiny bit to see a second topic by you.

It's funny, that.

By the way. Anyone that'd be put off by these guys' comments I ask you to consider just one thing, everyone that has a problem with this and jumped on the "like the guy insulting the op" train just happens to have their own gta modding game going on and generally do this too.

With this information, do you think that a. I.rock is overstepping some unspoken line, b. They just don't like that another person is onto this because if he's successful it impacts them. Or c. Hey are in fact the unpleasant ones who just did this unprovoked.

Honestly, my honest opinion is that I don't want to get my account modded by people who lack such ethics. Since they're fine to talk such shit I am too.
Last edited by butcherworks ; 02-26-2016 at 05:37 PM.

The following user thanked butcherworks for this useful post:

irock.airforces
02-26-2016, 04:02 PM #9
Originally posted by butcherworks View Post
And sorry to double post but yes Qamartheone I'm calling you out specifically on this one. I only have to scroll down a tiny bit to see a second topic by you.

It's funny, that.

He's just mad I'm doing something "staff" don't do, actually help out others. For free.
02-26-2016, 07:36 PM #10
xDylanxMw2
Climbing up the ladder
He's just mad I'm doing something "staff" don't do, actually help out others. For free.

Originally posted by butcherworks View Post

It's funny, that.

By the way. Anyone that'd be put off by these guys' comments I ask you to consider just one thing, everyone that has a problem with this and jumped on the "like the guy insulting the op" train just happens to have their own gta modding game going on and generally do this too.

With this information, do you think that a. I.rock is overstepping some unspoken line, b. They just don't like that another person is onto this because if he's successful it impacts them. Or c. Hey are in fact the unpleasant ones who just did this unprovoked.

Honestly, my honest opinion is that I don't want to get my account modded by people who lack such ethics. Since they're fine to talk such shit I am too.

It's against the rules to ask for rep. You just have a very short temper when someone ask why you have multiple threads. Besides half of the people that get a free service on here don't really need it but you'll eventually learn that for yourself.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo