12-22-2014, 02:08 AM #1
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ever tired of getting shit on by other people because they want the special crate too? Well, you came to the right spot. Here's a tutorial on how to get the special crate.

-Download UDP Flooder: You must login or register to view this content.
-Set target 27.27.27.27
-Packet Size: 65 KB (Highest you can go).

Once the special crate has landed, press the attack button. Make sure you are close the special crate! Just get the crate while you would see others just standing there. You might see people leave, just get the special crate. Once you got it, disable the attack button on the program and when you see "Rockstar save successful!", you got yourself the prize possession Happy. You can check the notification in the start menu to see what you got.

UDP flooder isn't helping because of good connection? Try these methods:

-DDoSing yourself with You must login or register to view this content.
-Using GSM connection on your phone's hotspot and connecting to GTA V online
-If you're using wireless, disconnect the wire from internet
-Very low signal on WiFi.
Last edited by Joel ; 12-22-2014 at 02:10 AM.
12-22-2014, 03:29 AM #2
DoN-WaKiTa
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Joel View Post
Ever tired of getting shit on by other people because they want the special crate too? Well, you came to the right spot. Here's a tutorial on how to get the special crate.

-Set target 27.27.27.27

Once the special crate has landed, press the attack button. Make sure you are close the special crate! Just get the crate while you would see others just standing there. You might see people leave, just get the special crate. Once you got it, disable the attack button on the program and when you see "Rockstar save successful!", you got yourself the prize possession Happy. You can check the notification in the start menu to see what you got.

Not sure if this is the correct section for your post. I get 90% of the crates im going after without having to do all this. Set spawn location to last location, go near the airport in the dessert, open up your phone, wait for message 'crate inbound in 3 hours' check time crate is gonna drop and order buzzard, go to vinewood sign and exit buzzard so ppl dont know you have a buzzard, open up your phone and when crate allmost gonna drop enter buzzard, go after crate, return to near airport and find new session. Simple as that. 😉
Last edited by DoN-WaKiTa ; 12-22-2014 at 03:31 AM.

The following user thanked DoN-WaKiTa for this useful post:

Joel
12-22-2014, 02:32 PM #3
SoLDieRDaP
TuRKiSH PoWeR
Originally posted by WaKiTa View Post
Not sure if this is the correct section for your post. I get 90% of the crates im going after without having to do all this. Set spawn location to last location, go near the airport in the dessert, open up your phone, wait for message 'crate inbound in 3 hours' check time crate is gonna drop and order buzzard, go to vinewood sign and exit buzzard so ppl dont know you have a buzzard, open up your phone and when crate allmost gonna drop enter buzzard, go after crate, return to near airport and find new session. Simple as that. ��

That's my method Smile hi btw lol
Last edited by SoLDieRDaP ; 12-22-2014 at 11:13 PM.

The following user thanked SoLDieRDaP for this useful post:

DoN-WaKiTa
12-25-2014, 07:58 PM #4
That1Guy24
Are you high?
Ive known this for a while i kinda figured itd work never had the nerve to test it tho good shit
12-27-2014, 03:38 PM #5
Hola
Big Daddy
Ever tired of getting shit on by other people because they want the special crate too? Well, you came to the right spot. Here's a tutorial on how to get the special crate.

-Set target 27.27.27.27

Who are you ddosing? you're self?
Also i have 250mb down and 100mb up.. is this possible for me?
12-27-2014, 04:54 PM #6
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
Originally posted by anton1453 View Post
Who are you ddosing? you're self?
Also i have 250mb down and 100mb up.. is this possible for me?

Basically yeah, you're dosing yourself. It's not all about your internet speed, but instead your local speed on the router / modem lol. I guess you have a 1Gbps ethernet port so it might take longer to DOS yourself offline.
12-27-2014, 05:14 PM #7
Hola
Big Daddy
Basically yeah, you're dosing yourself. It's not all about your internet speed, but instead your local speed on the router / modem lol. I guess you have a 1Gbps ethernet port so it might take longer to DOS yourself offline.

yeah, okey. As long as i don't get into ddosing :P
Don't want to go down that path
01-09-2015, 02:12 AM #8
thanks for the post it helped

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo