01-19-2017, 05:19 AM #1
DSKMODZ
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); For the tenth time this week I want to shout out the guys from last team standing* for there amazing mod menu this thing continues to get me to jump up and down out of pure joy from the things it can do and has done, especially all the modders it has kept from trolling me just go to miscellaneous section and check the anti modder box and it will prevent any modders attack and tell you who they are and when they tried to attack.
01-19-2017, 05:20 AM #2
DSKMODZ
Bounty hunter
im curious does any message pop up on the other modders screen when they attempt to mess with you and what does it say because most the time after they attempt to mess with me they disappear out the lobby is that because they leave or is it kicking them? vicoden 10 any answers?
05-27-2017, 02:34 AM #3
As the host, and w/ any " Good " Sprx. You can detect most moded members, w/ the FREE menus. I don't pay for mine. Just don't believe in that garbage. And been modding sense GTA 4 series. But on a paid, you might see the troll attack and from who. You, um wouldn't of happened to of saved any of these modded LTS's?
06-26-2017, 01:10 AM #4
Veq
Save Point
understandable, have a great day.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo