03-05-2017, 09:29 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Do you aspire to be the one and most powerful? Do you want to enforce authority like no other? Do you feel your actions deserve no consequences and all mankind must answer to you, for you have done your bidding to the society and have reached a pedestal where nothing is beyond reach provided you have a wish for it? Then join the society of the all powerful people , who are answerable to none but to each other!*
Pyramid structure, dedicate time to be on the receiving end of rewards!*
Fraternize - All resources of all crew brothers dedicated to the pride of each other!*
Role play - Role play as the member of the most powerful secret group of people, the illuminati killers!*
To join:*
kik: umehra313
discord:*You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Kavi Modz ; 03-05-2017 at 10:54 PM.
03-05-2017, 09:40 AM #2
MexiMoDz
Do a barrel roll!
For what Platform? Smile
03-05-2017, 02:43 PM #3
jlanders
Pokemon Trainer
Its just a game. Put forth this much effort to actually living and succeeding in life and the world wont be in such shitty shape.

The following user thanked jlanders for this useful post:

SeiffyTheGod

The following user groaned jlanders for this awful post:

Kavi Modz
03-05-2017, 03:28 PM #4
Originally posted by jlanders View Post
Its just a game. Put forth this much effort to actually living and succeeding in life and the world wont be in such shitty shape.

Mate i am in a college with my shit together making more money than most adults doing jack all but playing games, if a hobby brings me satisfaction, why do you feel the need to be salty? GTA is less than 6 hours of my week , my fault for wanting to make the most of it lmao
03-05-2017, 03:28 PM #5
Originally posted by MexiMoDz View Post
For what Platform? Smile

Ps4 Happy
03-05-2017, 07:48 PM #6
jlanders
Pokemon Trainer
Lol i just seen the phrase " dedicate time" . I believe the meaning is evident.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo