06-13-2018, 10:46 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So i have this problem we’re i create a character and then start the online tutorial and the race starts so as soon as the race has ended I get my cash my rp but then as soon as that ends my game keeps showing the street as if you just finished the race my mod menu works fine it can scroll but it just shows the street from the finish line view I’ve even uninstalled the update file and it dose the same thing with no mods at all if somebody could give me a link to a sprx mod menu that has the option to bypass the online tutorial that would be great. or a solution to fix this is nice to.
08-12-2018, 08:43 PM #2
Rocket League <3
Originally posted by brendan
So i have this problem we’re i create a character and then start the online tutorial and the race starts so as soon as the race has ended I get my cash my rp but then as soon as that ends my game keeps showing the street as if you just finished the race my mod menu works fine it can scroll but it just shows the street from the finish line view I’ve even uninstalled the update file and it dose the same thing with no mods at all if somebody could give me a link to a sprx mod menu that has the option to bypass the online tutorial that would be great. or a solution to fix this is nice to.

A solution i know of is when you see your character on the plane, rank yourself up to like 120 or something around there, then when you get to the race spot if i remember right, you sign out then sign back in and you wont have to do the tut anymore. Hope this helps.
08-14-2018, 08:45 AM #3
Calculus
[MOVE]Welcome to NGU![/MOVE]
So i have this problem we’re i create a character and then start the online tutorial and the race starts so as soon as the race has ended I get my cash my rp but then as soon as that ends my game keeps showing the street as if you just finished the race my mod menu works fine it can scroll but it just shows the street from the finish line view I’ve even uninstalled the update file and it dose the same thing with no mods at all if somebody could give me a link to a sprx mod menu that has the option to bypass the online tutorial that would be great. or a solution to fix this is nice to.

what Like said or delete the character and on the char selection screen before pressing X to the are you ready screen rank up above 120 unlock what you want to unlock etc
08-14-2018, 08:46 AM #4
Calculus
[MOVE]Welcome to NGU![/MOVE]

what Like said or delete the character and on the char selection screen before pressing X to the are you ready screen rank up above 120 unlock what you want to unlock etc

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo