07-25-2018, 11:26 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Wassup boys, I recently just got an NFO server to make a VPN, which I did, I got connectify and did all that jazz, started it up, logged in to PSN

Loaded GTA V, but the shitty thing here is that everytime I join a lobby there's nobody innit?!

BOI

Anybody have a solution?

08-10-2018, 07:25 PM #2
James reborn
This might Load....
Originally posted by xAussieModz View Post
Wassup boys, I recently just got an NFO server to make a VPN, which I did, I got connectify and did all that jazz, started it up, logged in to PSN

Loaded GTA V, but the shitty thing here is that everytime I join a lobby there's nobody innit?!

BOI

Anybody have a solution?

Get a better filter for your nfo server also connectify is crap.
08-16-2018, 12:25 AM #3
DH63
Retired Staff
Originally posted by xAussieModz View Post
Wassup boys, I recently just got an NFO server to make a VPN, which I did, I got connectify and did all that jazz, started it up, logged in to PSN

BOI

Anybody have a solution?

Check your upload / download speeds, primary and secondary DNS settings, and see what your NAT Type is. I used to use Connectify as well and had the same issue, so I changed my Nat Type to open. You can also fix this by port forwarding or using a DMZ, but port forwarding would be safer as a DMZ opens up all ports and not just the ones you have selected.
09-08-2018, 02:26 AM #4
You can some time force public traffic, if you load a mission / loby event. Finish or quit it after a round or 2.. That MIGHT work.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo