05-26-2023, 06:51 PM #1
beastinRAPPER
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Are we capable of posting FiveM releases or will there be another category for FiveM? I myself mainly focus on FiveM development when it comes to mods and would like to return to NGU!

Thanks again!

-D3

The following 2 users say thank you to beastinRAPPER for this useful post:

Darth Saul, ProbablyRaging
05-26-2023, 07:31 PM #2
If there’s enough content to be posted we could create a sub category for FiveM related mods. This site mainly focused on console modding when GTA 5 was popular, so I’m not sure how much of the audience remains. Can give it a try though in the GTA 5 mods section!
05-26-2023, 09:26 PM #3
Originally posted by beastinRAPPER View Post
Are we capable of posting FiveM releases or will there be another category for FiveM? I myself mainly focus on FiveM development when it comes to mods and would like to return to NGU!

Thanks again!

-D3

I'd be keen to see what FiveM suff you got
06-11-2023, 02:15 PM #4
beastinRAPPER
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by ProbablyRaging View Post
Originally posted by beastinRAPPER View Post
Are we capable of posting FiveM releases or will there be another category for FiveM? I myself mainly focus on FiveM development when it comes to mods and would like to return to NGU!

Thanks again!

-D3

I'd be keen to see what FiveM suff you got

Unfortunately a lot of my releases are paid releases through tebex so I don't think I'll be able to post those but here is my latest build I just released yesterday
You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

I'm also responsible for the In-game Emergency Vehicle Creator for FiveM. Allows you to install my Emergency equipment in-game like lightbars, pit guards, alprs ect.
Last edited by beastinRAPPER ; 06-11-2023 at 02:19 PM.

The following user thanked beastinRAPPER for this useful post:

ProbablyRaging

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo