08-02-2015, 08:39 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Title says all. Preferably solo. If so, could anybody do a service for me and mod it in my account, please? Msg me on Skype if you wanna help me. (lolrust both PSN and Skype)
08-02-2015, 08:47 AM #2
Sen
:usa: :usa:
Originally posted by lolrust View Post
Title says all. Preferably solo. If so, could anybody do a service for me and mod it in my account, please? Msg me on Skype if you wanna help me. (lolrust both PSN and Skype)

I could do it but it's not free.

Or you could try this one.

-
08-02-2015, 08:59 AM #3
And it should be free, preferably. Thanks for the reply, though.
08-02-2015, 09:02 AM #4
Sen

That's what i thought. It's all good.
Just check youtube maybe there is a way to unlock it by yourself.
08-02-2015, 10:04 AM #5
Vanz
Z32 Love <3
Title says all. Preferably solo. If so, could anybody do a service for me and mod it in my account, please? Msg me on Skype if you wanna help me. (lolrust both PSN and Skype)

As of a few months ago the police outfit glitch has been patched. The only way to obtain it now is mod it.
08-02-2015, 12:51 PM #6
Originally posted by Vanz View Post
As of a few months ago the police outfit glitch has been patched. The only way to obtain it now is mod it.

Well, there goes my chance of getting it free... Sal
08-02-2015, 01:19 PM #7
Scouse Power
Knowledge is power

Nope, it shouldn't be free. Why would a modder go out of his way and risk getting banned for you? Sure, I'd understand if he was your friend but you can't come asking strangers for handouts.
08-02-2015, 01:35 PM #8
Originally posted by KieranR View Post
Nope, it shouldn't be free. Why would a modder go out of his way and risk getting banned for you? Sure, I'd understand if he was your friend but you can't come asking strangers for handouts.

I never said it HAS to be free. I said it should be PREFERABLY free, but there if there is no other option, then I guess i will have to pay for it...
08-02-2015, 05:02 PM #9
Sen
I never said it HAS to be free. I said it should be PREFERABLY free, but there if there is no other option, then I guess i will have to pay for it...

Pretty sure nobody will do it for free but just give it a try.
Feel free to text me if you are willing to pay!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo