05-04-2016, 08:24 AM #1
Al Rashed
NextGenUpdate Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Dear NGU,

I have an issue with GTA 5 it is the lagging, bad texture and none loading of buildings special when I am driving fast.

my internet speed is fast, I already opened the DMZ for my play station 3 so any suggestions that can help ?
05-04-2016, 08:40 AM #2
Rocket League <3
Originally posted by Al
Dear NGU,

I have an issue with GTA 5 it is the lagging, bad texture and none loading of buildings special when I am driving fast.

my internet speed is fast, I already opened the DMZ for my play station 3 so any suggestions that can help ?

Thats just GTA... plus running mods makes it even worse.
05-04-2016, 05:57 PM #3
Gryphus
Former Super Moderator
Originally posted by Al
Dear NGU,

Its surprising PS3 can even run GTA in the first place. As far as I known its always done that when online and full of players but not to a point where its unplayable but annoying at most. There is really nothing you can do about it unless your using mods.
05-05-2016, 11:02 PM #4
alvinmp
Little One
Originally posted by Al
Dear NGU,

Go into settings and reduce the display resolution if you don't have that big of a screen you will hardly notice the difference, if you are still unsatisfied you may need to change your sprx or script and keep an eye on your console temp if the rsx gets too hot fps will drop

The following user thanked alvinmp for this useful post:

Al Rashed
05-06-2016, 01:55 AM #5
Originally posted by Al
Dear NGU,

You cant really help it unless you try avoiding it by not being around the city too much or being around heaps of players and causes the game to lag for you, when you are using mods for it aswell makes it more laggy because the ps3 doesnt have anymore memory for the game to have dlc otherwise it will just crash it and we wont be able to play gta on ps3 / xbox 360 anymore.

The following user thanked AusiiMoDz-- for this useful post:

Al Rashed

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo