07-25-2016, 12:47 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Is there any way to prevent a modder from blowing up a lobby in your name?* I was in a lobby with some friends when another modder joined and almost immediately began blowing up the lobby in my name, this had most of the lobby sending me obscene messages and had numerous reports against me, I had thought if that if I went into passive mode the modder wouldn't be able to blame me but this had no effect, is there any other tips to prevent this?
07-25-2016, 02:19 PM #2
alvinmp
Little One
Originally posted by MadMadison View Post
Is there any way to prevent a modder from blowing up a lobby in your name?* I was in a lobby with some friends when another modder joined and almost immediately began blowing up the lobby in my name, this had most of the lobby sending me obscene messages and had numerous reports against me, I had thought if that if I went into passive mode the modder wouldn't be able to blame me but this had no effect, is there any other tips to prevent this?

Lmao is this about the Lexicunt that kept blowing up the lobby the other night!
07-25-2016, 03:43 PM #3
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
Is there any way to prevent a modder from blowing up a lobby in your name?* I was in a lobby with some friends when another modder joined and almost immediately began blowing up the lobby in my name, this had most of the lobby sending me obscene messages and had numerous reports against me, I had thought if that if I went into passive mode the modder wouldn't be able to blame me but this had no effect, is there any other tips to prevent this?

Your best bet when this is happening is take away their ability to do this to you by leaving and finding a new lobby.

The following user thanked OfficialJesseP for this useful post:

alvinmp
07-25-2016, 04:08 PM #4
Originally posted by alvinmp View Post
Lmao is this about the Lexicunt that kept blowing up the lobby the other night!

Yup...
07-25-2016, 04:15 PM #5
Originally posted by EYE
Getting horrible messages are fun ^^

Only tip i can give is leave lobby

Originally posted by xJustJesse View Post
Your best bet when this is happening is take away their ability to do this to you by leaving and finding a new lobby.

Yes I know leaving the lobby would be the best thing to do but we had 3 other friends and were getting friendly with several more we were flying them around, trolling them they loved it and dropping money everyone was having a ball until this dickhead came into the lobby seen other modders and started blowing every one up in our names until we left.

Can the devs of the menus not add some sort of protection so that we cannot be blamed for another modders lobby explosions?

The following user thanked MadMadison for this useful post:

alvinmp
07-25-2016, 04:17 PM #6
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
Yes I know leaving the lobby would be the best thing to do but we had 3 other friends and were getting friendly with several more we were flying them around, trolling them they loved it and dropping money everyone was having a ball until this dickhead came into the lobby seen other modders and started blowing every one up in our names until we left.

Can the devs of the menus not add some sort of protection so that we cannot be blamed for another modders lobby explosions?

That's something you'll have to ask them yourself.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo