10-14-2016, 09:40 PM #1
Gehirnstaub
I’m too L33T
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Got a problem... I was modding GTA for 2+ years without problem, but today something strange happend. I just tried to go from the loading directly to GTA Online but I got instant banned for an week. Also tried another CID but same result... -.-

Any suggestions? Some people are waiting for their unlock alls. lol
btw: using for Recoverys*Serendipity
10-14-2016, 11:30 PM #2
cid banned from psn?
or
cid banned from single GTA?
or
just account banned?
10-15-2016, 08:58 AM #3
.EXE
Hurah!
Originally posted by Gehirnstaub View Post
Got a problem... I was modding GTA for 2+ years without problem, but today something strange happend. I just tried to go from the loading directly to GTA Online but I got instant banned for an week. Also tried another CID but same result... -.-

Try a different account after you changed the CID
10-15-2016, 10:42 AM #4
Gehirnstaub
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by gsc View Post
cid banned from psn?
or
cid banned from single GTA?
or
just account banned?

Just Account Banned

Originally posted by PS3SERVICESUK View Post
Try a different account after you changed the CID

Already did. Same Result.
10-15-2016, 02:35 PM #5
alvinmp
Little One
Got a problem... I was modding GTA for 2+ years without problem, but today something strange happend. I just tried to go from the loading directly to GTA Online but I got instant banned for an week. Also tried another CID but same result... -.-

It's always worth changing your Mac as this is probably flagged and any new Cids or accounts associated with a flagged Mac will receive an instant ban too
10-15-2016, 04:38 PM #6
Gehirnstaub
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by alvinmp View Post
It's always worth changing your Mac as this is probably flagged and any new Cids or accounts associated with a flagged Mac will receive an instant ban too

So the Best method would be to wait Till the Ban is Over, then Change the MAC and then try it again?
10-15-2016, 05:10 PM #7
.EXE
Hurah!
So the Best method would be to wait Till the Ban is Over, then Change the MAC and then try it again?

Either wait or do what "alvinmp" said Change your MAC
10-16-2016, 01:17 PM #8
alvinmp
Little One

No... Either wait out the ban, and continue until your banned again/permanently or change to a new Cid and new Mac

Any time you replace your Cid you should change your Mac too, if you receive a ban on a Cid the Mac associated with that Cid is flagged, if you just replace the Cid that Mac remains flagged thus any new/replaced Cids will be banned
10-25-2016, 11:10 AM #9
Originally posted by alvinmp View Post
No... Either wait out the ban, and continue until your banned again/permanently or change to a new Cid and new Mac

Any time you replace your Cid you should change your Mac too, if you receive a ban on a Cid the Mac associated with that Cid is flagged, if you just replace the Cid that Mac remains flagged thus any new/replaced Cids will be banned

But if i am not mistaken even if that cid IS BANNED on gta5 it might still be good for other games is that correct?? Although gta5 is all i plY on ps3 lol
10-25-2016, 11:39 AM #10
Speedy
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Harleyman2001 View Post
But if i am not mistaken even if that cid IS BANNED on gta5 it might still be good for other games is that correct?? Although gta5 is all i plY on ps3 lol

Yeah correct. It will still work for other games

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo