01-15-2017, 05:11 AM #1
S63
Space Ninja
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So basically on xbox one im playing gta v and dno weither or not to buy a ceo/org or buy a charlie factory.

on ps4 i had weed farm but wasnt doing so well so im wondering if the charlie one would be better or should i go for ceo...

And i was going to buy the £1,800,000 charlie factory or £1,000,000 ceo :P
Last edited by S63 ; 01-15-2017 at 05:16 AM.
01-18-2017, 09:13 AM #2
Sparrow
Big Papi
Originally posted by S63 View Post
So basically on xbox one im playing gta v and dno weither or not to buy a ceo/org or buy a charlie factory.

on ps4 i had weed farm but wasnt doing so well so im wondering if the charlie one would be better or should i go for ceo...

And i was going to buy the £1,800,000 charlie factory or £1,000,000 ceo :P

From my experience, CEO gets you more xp where as Charlie gets you more cash (but there's not much difference tbh).

Guess it's what would you prefer doing? There's not too much difference between them, I personally prefer CEO as there's special car missions you can do & God is it fun to flip people in a ramp buggy :laughing:

Also it's how much you're on the game, to make money in a CEO you have to be playing, where as with Charlie you can collect or buy supplies, then earn 100-200k while your offline.

The following user thanked Sparrow for this useful post:

S63
01-18-2017, 04:07 PM #3
S63
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Sparrow View Post
From my experience, CEO gets you more xp where as Charlie gets you more cash (but there's not much difference tbh).

Guess it's what would you prefer doing? There's not too much difference between them, I personally prefer CEO as there's special car missions you can do & God is it fun to flip people in a ramp buggy :laughing:

Also it's how much you're on the game, to make money in a CEO you have to be playing, where as with Charlie you can collect or buy supplies, then earn 100-200k while your offline.

Alright bro thx i probaly get ceo Smile

The following user thanked S63 for this useful post:

Sparrow

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo