02-08-2017, 02:32 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Does anyone know what triggers a account reset the first few i transfered are still not banned but all the ones i transfered today all got banned within a hour
02-08-2017, 04:09 AM #2
Originally posted by generalrewind View Post
Does anyone know what triggers a account reset the first few i transfered are still not banned but all the ones i transfered today all got banned within a hour

Hmmm... This is very interesting because i've transferd accounts and they dont get banned for like 3 days i think its because you are spending to much money or your not unlinking your social club.
02-08-2017, 03:24 PM #3
eKiddy
Keeper
Does anyone know what triggers a account reset the first few i transfered are still not banned but all the ones i transfered today all got banned within a hour

what money and rank carahcter get banned?
02-08-2017, 03:39 PM #4
QSOX
Bounty hunter
Every account I do as from the transfer lift is banned within 3 days. Character creation date dose not stick now for me with rtm.

Someone must know what's causing the ban and how to get around it.

Even tips would be nice, I think I've tried everything I can think of now lol.
02-08-2017, 04:06 PM #5
Originally posted by QSOX View Post
Every account I do as from the transfer lift is banned within 3 days. Character creation date dose not stick now for me with rtm.

Someone must know what's causing the ban and how to get around it.

Even tips would be nice, I think I've tried everything I can think of now lol.

Lol Were's Kryptus with the new Update for imperium. Just watch he will figure something out, hopefully

The following user thanked victorinho11 for this useful post:

QSOX
02-08-2017, 04:09 PM #6
QSOX
Bounty hunter
With a bit luck. Not be long left to transfer
02-08-2017, 05:17 PM #7
iZady
NextGenUpdate Elite

Money? I have an account with modded colours, unlocks, and rank 250. No money, not been banned for 4 days. - just transferred an account with the exact same stuff as above but level 122 and 68M. Will update on what happens
02-09-2017, 10:20 PM #8
Yea, I had a modded account I transferred yesterday and today I got banned.
02-09-2017, 11:05 PM #9
TX3
Keeper
Originally posted by iZady View Post
Money? I have an account with modded colours, unlocks, and rank 250. No money, not been banned for 4 days. - just transferred an account with the exact same stuff as above but level 122 and 68M. Will update on what happens

Hello any update on the 68m account? Thanks
02-10-2017, 12:18 AM #10
iZady
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by TX3 View Post
Hello any update on the 68m account? Thanks

Checked it today, (4 hours ago) all was good! Drive around a bit, then went off! I'll check up in two days

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo