02-28-2017, 06:41 PM #1
runningman420
I defeated!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I own CEO building I heard that you get CEO proximity bonus if associates in the radius I am not rwcieving this bonus from my own CEO but if I join others I do does anyone know what the problem is or is anyone experiencing this issue thanks
03-07-2017, 07:24 PM #2
runningman420
I defeated!
Still haven't solved this seems like its only me with this problem

The following user thanked runningman420 for this useful post:

Unb
03-08-2017, 03:59 PM #3
Unb
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by runningman420 View Post
Still haven't solved this seems like its only me with this problem

I think it is
03-09-2017, 03:33 PM #4
I own CEO building I heard that you get CEO proximity bonus if associates in the radius I am not rwcieving this bonus from my own CEO but if I join others I do does anyone know what the problem is or is anyone experiencing this issue thanks

Try leaving a session and come back and see if it works. How much money do you have overall??
03-09-2017, 04:34 PM #5
runningman420
I defeated!
Originally posted by victorinho11 View Post
Try leaving a session and come back and see if it works. How much money do you have overall??

I only have 11 million, but it shoudnt have anything to do with money ,i wil point out i have 3 gta accounts and its same on all of them same problem i dont recieve proximity rp bonus every few minutes ive contacted rockstar they suggested ide upload a video to youtube then tag it to the ticket ive done that so im waiting on there fix or solution
03-26-2017, 09:05 AM #6
I only have 11 million, but it shoudnt have anything to do with money ,i wil point out i have 3 gta accounts and its same on all of them same problem i dont recieve proximity rp bonus every few minutes ive contacted rockstar they suggested ide upload a video to youtube then tag it to the ticket ive done that so im waiting on there fix or solution

be a bit patient?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo