03-05-2017, 10:22 AM #1
Gamikirabarb
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Does anyone know how to give cars to friends PS3?
I'm trying to find out but none of the videos been working.
03-06-2017, 02:04 PM #2
Forget the glitch just mod them in haha
03-07-2017, 12:22 PM #3
Its been a while since I have played this, but I did not think you could give cars to friends.
03-07-2017, 12:34 PM #4
Originally posted by Stevie4589 View Post
Its been a while since I have played this, but I did not think you could give cars to friends.

I thought this was a possibility, Because when you create the car plus add the few extra Modifications you could then let your "friend" enter the car and let them put it in their Garage, I'm not sure if it'll work as I've never tried it, But always wanted to test.
03-07-2017, 01:46 PM #5
Originally posted by UltraPhoenixHD View Post
I thought this was a possibility, Because when you create the car plus add the few extra Modifications you could then let your "friend" enter the car and let them put it in their Garage, I'm not sure if it'll work as I've never tried it, But always wanted to test.

I remember that being a duping technique but I thought it was patched out. Its honestly been a while since I have played this game online so I could be wrong.
03-07-2017, 04:00 PM #6
Unb
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Stevie4589 View Post
I remember that being a duping technique but I thought it was patched out. Its honestly been a while since I have played this game online so I could be wrong.

yeah im pretty sure its patched but if you need i can mod you or your friend some cars on Wednesday or whenever your available! Just add me on PS3 @FreshMenus and ill help you
03-07-2017, 05:11 PM #7
Originally posted by Unb View Post
yeah im pretty sure its patched but if you need i can mod you or your friend some cars on Wednesday or whenever your available! Just add me on PS3 @FreshMenus and ill help you

That is really nice thank you. I do not play the game much anymore but I have been itching to come back. If I do I will hit you up Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo