Post: Rp give is glitching and taking rp. Addressed by rockstar
04-26-2017, 10:40 PM #1
DSKMODZ
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Called rockstar heres what they had to say Rockstar just got called go watch the video. You must login or register to view this content.. Or search in advanced searchs for today only and type gta 5 technical support.

The following user thanked DSKMODZ for this useful post:

SoloHoster
05-04-2017, 09:21 PM #2
Originally posted by DSKMODZ View Post
Called rockstar heres what they had to say Rockstar just got called go watch the video. You must login or register to view this content.. Or search in advanced searchs for today only and type gta 5 technical support.

Yeah Shamefully Some Modders Are Taking Advantage In The Bug And Are Deranking Innocent People For 0 Reason... When i go onto GTA 5 I Warn People Too Becarful

Iv Corrected 3 Peoples Ranks By Going Onto There Account And Modding It Too Level 120
05-09-2017, 11:36 PM #3
All you've gotta be is polite, I'm meeting to many ignorant people on GTA online and quite frankly it pisses me off. I give you money, It's kinda expected by everyone that you say thank you in return for the kind deed. Except If I rank you up, give you money and you dont say anything to thank my kind deeds - you're getting deranked and I'm gonna make your online experience hell Smile
05-10-2017, 09:34 PM #4
The RP rank glitch has been fixed on the Lexicon mod menu recently. I've been going around leveling anyone rank 1 to rank 500 in lobbies lately.

Other menus still didnt fix, its possible for others to abuse it.
05-12-2017, 04:12 AM #5
Mr.4Skin
Space Ninja
Originally posted by SunnyyDD View Post
All you've gotta be is polite, I'm meeting to many ignorant people on GTA online and quite frankly it pisses me off. I give you money, It's kinda expected by everyone that you say thank you in return for the kind deed. Except If I rank you up, give you money and you dont say anything to thank my kind deeds - you're getting deranked and I'm gonna make your online experience hell Smile

Im srry wtf. Thats not how you should mod O_o. Should be nice reguardless if they thank you or not. I mean we all have our ways that we mod but that's a bit shallow. Imo

The following 2 users say thank you to Mr.4Skin for this useful post:

KiNG FoX MoDzZ, Member35342235
05-18-2017, 06:36 PM #6
QMT
Do a barrel roll!
soem of the modders a realy fucking assholes deranking everybody and fucking around with ppl
06-01-2017, 07:14 AM #7
Shallow how? Okay, I was exaggerating on the derank part. Anyways though, "That's now how you should mod, should be nice regardless" Why? I spent money to have a modified console, it wasn't for free. I spent money purchasing the menus I use. I don't quite see how someone could be so rude..I'm giving them money or a rank that they dont even have to work for, and don't say thank you - as I said it's courtesy to say thank you. You're basically saying if someone gave a game IRL...you wouldn't say thank you? Yes, you have the argument of it being "real life" but they sane concept of courtesy still applies online or not. I've purchased the menu..it comes with features that can be "abusive" regardless though I've purchased the menu and may do whatever I like.
06-01-2017, 07:15 AM #8
Originally posted by Mr.4Skin View Post
Im srry wtf. Thats not how you should mod O_o. Should be nice reguardless if they thank you or not. I mean we all have our ways that we mod but that's a bit shallow. Imo

Shallow how? Okay, I was exaggerating on the derank part. Anyways though, "That's now how you should mod, should be nice regardless" Why? I spent money to have a modified console, it wasn't for free. I spent money purchasing the menus I use. I don't quite see how someone could be so rude..I'm giving them money or a rank that they dont even have to work for, and don't say thank you - as I said it's courtesy to say thank you. You're basically saying if someone gave a game IRL...you wouldn't say thank you? Yes, you have the argument of it being "real life" but they sane concept of courtesy still applies online or not. I've purchased the menu..it comes with features that can be "abusive" regardless though I've purchased the menu and may do whatever I like.
06-01-2017, 11:23 PM #9
PACT
Gobble
You can also use salfety sprx v2.1 for rp give ☺
06-03-2017, 08:18 PM #10
Mr.4Skin
Space Ninja
Originally posted by SunnyyDD View Post

Dont get me wrong i understand that. But it just sounds a lil selfish or like a god complex when you say it like that

"I did all this stuff. Spent all this money just so you could be happy. And maybe enjoy the game a lil more but you aren't thanking me so fck u"..

Like i had a kid. That always. Wanted a modded account and every time i gave in he would thank me and go about his day until he got tired of the name [which he choose xD] after about 5 accounts i was like nope. If you aint happy with what i gave you thats your problem not mine.

Now something like that id understand but. Just messing with them when most people get excited when they are around modders is just stupid. Usually people say thx but i wouldnt derank them if they didnt praise my kindness or work.

What kinda thinking is that

I know 100% just because they Dont say thx doesnt mean they dont appreciate what i did.

This is the reason why the game has gone down hill :/

The following 3 users say thank you to Mr.4Skin for this useful post:

KiNG FoX MoDzZ, Member35342235, peter4vn

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo