Post: Hay plz will anyone help me with my gta v rtm just something handy
07-20-2017, 12:29 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); OK SO HEAR IT IS IM LEGIT ON A FEW GROUPS ON FACE BOOK HEAR'S MY TOOL I RELLY WOULD LIKE SOME HELP WITH WHO EVER DOSE HELP ME I WILL CREDIT U IN / ON *TOOL AN IN M POST LOOK IM JUTS RELLY BIZZY ATM WITH 50 MODDED ACCOUNT I WOULD LOVE IF ANYONE CAN HELP IV DONE A FEW BITS ITS ONLY DREAM*
MY FB You must login or register to view this content.

THIS IS A PREVIEW OF MY TOOL IF U ANT TO HELP JUST CONTACT ME WHAT IV DONE IS IN THE FILE BUT*
IF U WOULD LIKE TO HELP I WILL GIVE U FULL SOURCE TO Smile
TOOL LINK*
You must login or register to view this content.

Virus Scan

Last edited by Father Luckeyy ; 07-20-2017 at 05:59 PM. Reason: Staff Note: Add VirusTotal Scan
07-20-2017, 02:56 PM #2
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by ZOO View Post
OK SO HEAR IT IS IM LEGIT ON A FEW GROUPS ON FACE BOOK HEAR'S MY TOOL I RELLY WOULD LIKE SOME HELP WITH WHO EVER DOSE HELP ME I WILL CREDIT U IN / ON *TOOL AN IN M POST LOOK IM JUTS RELLY BIZZY ATM WITH 50 MODDED ACCOUNT I WOULD LOVE IF ANYONE CAN HELP IV DONE A FEW BITS ITS ONLY DREAM*

THIS IS A PREVIEW OF MY TOOL IF U ANT TO HELP JUST CONTACT ME WHAT IV DONE IS IN THE FILE BUT*
TOOL LINK*

Update your thread with virus scan of the .exe application. 24 hours to update thread or it will be closed.

Regards.

The following user thanked Father Luckeyy for this useful post:

KING_ZOO
07-21-2017, 05:45 AM #3
jay-scarface
Are you high?
Originally posted by ZOO View Post
OK SO HEAR IT IS IM LEGIT ON A FEW GROUPS ON FACE BOOK HEAR'S MY TOOL I RELLY WOULD LIKE SOME HELP WITH WHO EVER DOSE HELP ME I WILL CREDIT U IN / ON *TOOL AN IN M POST LOOK IM JUTS RELLY BIZZY ATM WITH 50 MODDED ACCOUNT I WOULD LOVE IF ANYONE CAN HELP IV DONE A FEW BITS ITS ONLY DREAM*

TOOL LINK*

Virus Scan

You say on your facebook page you cracked serendipity. Not very clever asking for help here after posting that was it?

The following user thanked jay-scarface for this useful post:

KING_ZOO
07-21-2017, 04:06 PM #4

welcome to ngu x
Last edited by KING_ZOO ; 07-25-2017 at 10:32 PM.
07-21-2017, 04:31 PM #5
Also i will be adding that my suggestion was next to blow on the bord @ serendipity n thay shut the fuking bord down lmfao n naver spoke to me again then i got given a lexicon key by my mate no mames ... Then boom in under 6 mouths of useing lexicon n leaving shitty serendipity i then was next to blow on the suggestion bord thair an then boom both menus get taken offline ... O-o then i started trying myself to find ways of makeing my own sprx i may have to post that some day to thanks to "amt "do the research be 4 u judge me n maybe u will find the truth aswell good luck i gave it away in my post i have a story to tell dw
07-25-2017, 10:33 PM #6
I just want to lern

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo