08-22-2017, 06:28 AM #1
xradguy
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So is there anyway to actually transfer a modded PS3 account to PS4 now ? or is it completely impossible ? I'm very curious because I see a couple services who sell modded PS4 accounts and I wonder how that actually do it.*
08-25-2017, 05:43 AM #2
Originally posted by xradguy View Post
So is there anyway to actually transfer a modded PS3 account to PS4 now ? or is it completely impossible ? I'm very curious because I see a couple services who sell modded PS4 accounts and I wonder how that actually do it.*

I don't think it's possible anymore. Cuz Rockstar disabled it

The following user thanked Dponsis for this useful post:

and 1 other user.
08-29-2017, 11:54 AM #3
Originally posted by usapp
Yeah it's a shame that rockstar did so

Damm rockstar!!!
08-29-2017, 03:20 PM #4
So is there anyway to actually transfer a modded PS3 account to PS4 now ? or is it completely impossible ? I'm very curious because I see a couple services who sell modded PS4 accounts and I wonder how that actually do it.*

They did it in March, I think was 19 or 23 current year
08-29-2017, 04:01 PM #5
Calculus
[MOVE]Welcome to NGU![/MOVE]

Transfers have been disclosed since March 26th. It's not possible to transfer anymore. All those accounts you are seeing are pre-transferred ones made before March 26th

The following user thanked Calculus for this useful post:

xabuser
08-31-2017, 03:12 PM #6
How much are one of those accounts with nothing fancy just money and rank and unlock all?
08-31-2017, 04:13 PM #7
Calculus
Originally posted by Oppresser3o5 View Post
How much are one of those accounts with nothing fancy just money and rank and unlock all?

They go for a lot of money. Even the most simple ones
Last edited by Calculus ; 09-04-2017 at 09:57 PM.
09-04-2017, 09:54 PM #8
IrZipher
Do a barrel roll!
Meanwhile here's a petition you can sign, and petition's worked with Rockstar before, look at OpenIV.
You must login or register to view this content.
09-04-2017, 09:55 PM #9
IrZipher
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by EvolveRebxg View Post
They go for a lot of mine even the most simple ones

By "a lot", how much are you talking about?
09-04-2017, 10:00 PM #10
Calculus
Originally posted by IrZipher View Post
By "a lot", how much are you talking about?

(Meant money instead of mine)

It's been 6 months since transfer were closed. So you can pretty much guess yourself. We are talking for at least 60$ for an account with less than a 100 million. The ones with a decent amount of money are usually worth 100-300 as I've seen. Yes it looks overpriced af but we are talking for next gen accounts which you can no longer make.

BTW GTA services, Lobbies and transferred accounts are not allowed to be sold here on NGU.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo